Who do ya like? Keeping an eye on?

Collins77

Liked Posts:
So the season is over, we are transitioning to free agency and the combine. With more scouting reports coming out, and a Lil more clear picture of who's going to be available in free agency. Who do you like? Any sleeper draft picks, or crucial free agents? I'm starting to really like the WR from western Michigan, Skyy Moore. He plays with some fire! He's only 5'9 185 but he plays alot bigger. I see Steve Smith written all over him. Could be a late 2nd early third pick. He and Mooney with a solid Veteran could be explosive.

YoungPA

Liked Posts:
With the new scheme change, I'd be all in on bringing Kyle Fuller back on a cheap deal. Im sure its an unpopular suggestion, but he'd be an outstanding cover 2 zone corner at his age. He's always been great at run support. Remember we are talking about a scheme that sent Nathan "the interceptor" Vasher to the pro bowl. With Fuller's vet savy opportunistic playstyle & run support, he'd be a great option on the cheap to stablize that position for a season or 2. While focusing on building an offense around Justin Fields.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I’m going to hold onto the little sliver of hope that Chris Olave will fall to the Bears in the second round.
Damn I hate OSU but there are a couple Buckeyes that I like in this draft. They have an OT and DT too that I wouldnt mind keepign an eye on.

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
Couple of late round WR’s I like:

Jequez Ezzard — Big play guy that you could use creatively.

Emeka Emezie — Strong, hard nosed, contested catch receiver. Has some upside as a developing route runner, but not fast.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Depending on who's mocks and analysis you read, Olave could be there. Would love to have that same Bengals connection.
Damn I hate OSU but there are a couple Buckeyes that I like in this draft. They have an OT and DT too that I wouldnt mind keepign an eye on.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Olave would be ideal if he somehow falls.

Here are my guys starting in 2nd round.

Tier 1 ???
George Pickens
Alec Pierce

Tier 2:
David Bell

Tier 3:
Christian Watson

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was projected to go in the 4-5th round before the senior bowl.
those projections are driven by the media. I guarantee plenty of scouts have seen a lot of his work....there are area scouts who do nothing more than watch hundreds of hours of player videos of guys in their region. They've seen him.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
those projections are driven by the media. I guarantee plenty of scouts have seen a lot of his work....there are area scouts who do nothing more than watch hundreds of hours of player videos of guys in their region. They've seen him.
The projections are driven by scouting reports. I don’t know what your point is, no kidding scouts see him

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
With the new scheme change, I'd be all in on bringing Kyle Fuller back on a cheap deal. Im sure its an unpopular suggestion, but he'd be an outstanding cover 2 zone corner at his age. He's always been great at run support. Remember we are talking about a scheme that sent Nathan "the interceptor" Vasher to the pro bowl. With Fuller's vet savy opportunistic playstyle & run support, he'd be a great option on the cheap to stablize that position for a season or 2. While focusing on building an offense around Justin Fields.
Works for me.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
I love the Buckeyes but am not as high on those 2 particular ones as you seem to be.

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Olave would be ideal if he somehow falls.

Here are my guys starting in 2nd round.

Tier 1 ???
George Pickens
Alec Pierce

Tier 2:
David Bell

Tier 3:
Christian Watson
I like Pierce as a WR and 2 of their other DB's beyond Sauce Gardner who will go real early.