Who do ya like? Keeping an eye on?

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
I’m going to hold onto the little sliver of hope that Chris Olave will fall to the Bears in the second round.
That would be ideal. But the thing with Olave is he not just a sub 4.4 guy, Scouts are saying he was the best route runner at the combine, and he showed some of the best hands. It’s going to be hard to keep him from going in the 1st — middle first at that after his showing at the combine. But I am with you — we can always hope.

Particularly in light of what we have seen with teams reaching for QB’s on draft day. If some of these QB’s start shooting up some boards, teams that otherwise would have snagged Olave just might opt for a QB, and Olave might drop. I would not bank on it but their is always hope… and stranger things have happened on draft day.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Any DBs that you are keeping an eye on today? I'm interested in seeing how Jalan Strong from Huston and Roger Mc Creary from Auburn test out. There are a few others but I've really liked these two.

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
Any DBs that you are keeping an eye on today? I'm interested in seeing how Jalan Strong from Huston and Roger Mc Creary from Auburn test out. There are a few others but I've really liked these two.
Damarri Mathis
Chase Lucas
Montaric Brown

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That would be ideal. But the thing with Olave is he not just a sub 4.4 guy, Scouts are saying he was the best route runner at the combine, and he showed some of the best hands. It’s going to be hard to keep him from going in the 1st — middle first at that after his showing at the combine. But I am with you — we can always hope.

Particularly in light of what we have seen with teams reaching for QB’s on draft day. If some of these QB’s start shooting up some boards, teams that otherwise would have snagged Olave just might opt for a QB, and Olave might drop. I would not bank on it but their is always hope… and stranger things have happened on draft day.

Yeah… he killed my hopes at the combine. I doubt he makes it out of the first round now.