Who is the most recognizable poster here

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So every post that i defended Pace against you and the other 90% of this board for that last 4 years are bad. After every single draft that people hated his draft picks? That's a hell of a lot of bad posts i must of made. lol

All the posts that i defended C.Leno when everyone wanted us to cut him were bad? Hmmm

All the posts that i defended A.Amos when everyone wanted to cut him were bad? Hmmm

All the posts i made against over half this board implying Trubisky is a bust were bad? Hmmm

There's so much more.

Maybe what it is is these morons that are following me around on here and disliking all my posts are just mad that i was right about these things and much more and absolutely hate it that they were wrong (especially you Gus) about all of this and sooooooooo much more that they just can't stand it anymore.....lol

You guys play follow the leader (which NoSack is famous for on here) and gang up on one certain poster all the time just because you can't stand that that one poster is or was right about something and all of you were once again wrong about it so you team up like little children in middle school on that one poster, but with me it's different cause i don't give a shit about any of you losers and getting negs on all of my posts and having to defend myself against you groupies....lol

Alright guys you can now waste most of your day disliking me and posting about me and i'll get back to you when i get a chance......some of us have other things going on with there days...lol

#iamalloverinyourheads

Yeah, DB70 against the world. :bowrofl::roll::bowrofl::roll:

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Was the young poster flexing his muscles in his avatar named "Vashalasx"? Anyone remember him?

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
If or, when, the real Shoopster returns, you guys will see. I am just a fan of his and hope I'm not angering him by using some of his classic schtick. Some of his recaps were legendary.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If or, when, the real Shoopster returns, you guys will see. I am just a fan of his and hope I'm not angering him by using some of his classic schtick. Some of his recaps were legendary.

you're right, I just remember your being a fan of the Guess Who and domestic violence

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

True story: Shoopster sent me dick pics through pm.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
SuperDitkaMan

So I can merge it.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Posters that are knowledgeable and not assholes:

Modo
Bort
Luke
Windy
Adipost
Rawdawg
Runruffshod
Baba
The eye doc
Wild X Card
Wickerkat
Novak - when he’s not doing a bit
Spunky

One guy that is actually funny:

Cago

Another good poster is xero. He likes to argue but he knows his stuff and is always civil with me.

I know there are others that I like to read but these guys are pretty consistent.

Rory Sparrow

Liked Posts:

This is the truth...when I first came back from my temporary 3 year banishment, I had a vague memory of who the regular posters had been. I remembered some guy with Hawk in his name who would post nonsense in a 'get off my lawn' tone.

I saw some of your responses to my postings and thought "Wow, this Hawk guy has really turned a corner and cleaned up his act...his posts are actually good". I was very surprised, as typically the fools of CCS never get 'better', they just get more belligerent. It took me a couple days to realize that you and The Hawk were two different posters.

My apologies.

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Shoopster is not "on the verge of being washed up", his act was tired from day 1. He has been posting as "BigAl1965" recently.

Refraining from purchasing it, Beardster . . .

BigAl1965

Liked Posts:
Good to see you Shoopster. I am an old fan of yours from back in the day. Some of these knuckleheads insisted I was you.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Posters that are knowledgeable and not assholes:

Bort
Luke

I know there are others that I like to read but these guys are pretty consistent.

Two guys who thought Deshaun Watson couldn't be an NFL QB.

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Probably me...especially when I post