Who is the most recognizable poster here

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is the truth...when I first came back from my temporary 3 year banishment, I had a vague memory of who the regular posters had been. I remembered some guy with Hawk in his name who would post nonsense in a 'get off my lawn' tone.

I saw some of your responses to my postings and thought "Wow, this Hawk guy has really turned a corner and cleaned up his act...his posts are actually good". I was very surprised, as typically the fools of CCS never get 'better', they just get more belligerent. It took me a couple days to realize that you and The Hawk were two different posters.

My apologies.

When I signed up if I had know there was some legendary terrible poster here I probably would have avoided the whole 'Hawk' name. It's all good though. I appreciate you, Rory and enjoy watching you run circles around morons.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
When I signed up if I had know there was some legendary terrible poster here I probably would have avoided the whole 'Hawk' name. It's all good though. I appreciate you, Rory and enjoy watching you run circles around morons.

Seems he took you off the list. :smug:

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs