Who Is Your Favorite Player of All Time?

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who Is Your Favorite Player of All Time? clause in this question....it has to be a player you were born to see....so no babe ruth shoeless joe etc etc.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mine has to be Will Clark. I was at the 1989 series game when he hit the ball a mile in the nlcs. no offense cub fans.

CBPtOSU

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Figures that White Sox fans would like some guy who helped defeat the Cubs. Once again showing that White Sox fans are not real fans, they are just Cubs haters who need a team to root for.

1-800-STFU

Liked Posts:
Figures that White Sox fans would like some guy who helped defeat the Cubs. Once again showing that White Sox fans are not real fans, they are just Cubs haters who need a team to root for.

Masterbaiter :)

Frank Thomas, I started really watching baseball around 97-98 when I was old enough to understand everything and he was my fav player.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

are you kidding me? i was 9 years old and was a fan of both teams,,,it was the first ever home run i have ever seen at a game live. its a embedded in my brain like it was yesterday and i will never forget it. it has nothing to do with the cubs. it has to do with the experience.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Masterbaiter :)

Frank Thomas, I started really watching baseball around 97-98 when I was old enough to understand everything and he was my fav player.

frank was the man.

my favorite sox player was black jack

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
ps- I can care less about what the cubs do or dont do. i talk baseball with an open mind and do not have any emotion tords the cubs. i dont wish the cubs well i dont wish them to fail, i could care less. im concerned with teams like the twins and tigers not the cubs.

1-800-STFU

Liked Posts:
Yeah it seems the only people that care about Cubs vs Sox are the older generation(50+) and younger(12-20) fans. I used to be a Cub hater now I'm pretty indifferent as I've gotten older. The frat boy Cubs fan that know nothing are annoying but the Sox have the 05 grinderball people who also know nothing. It is hilarious seeing Zambrano in the bullpen however ill admit that.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah it seems the only people that care about Cubs vs Sox are the older generation(50+) and younger(12-20) fans. I used to be a Cub hater now I'm pretty indifferent as I've gotten older. The frat boy Cubs fan that know nothing are annoying but the Sox have the 05 grinderball people who also know nothing. It is hilarious seeing Zambrano in the bullpen however ill admit that.

thats actually a pretty good age range for those who care and dont.

lol @ grindy!!

as for z in the bullpen.....wow just wow. never thought id see something that Special person.

FedEx227

Liked Posts:

:bizarro::bizarro:

Yeah that describes all of us in a nutshell.

Your gross generalizations aren't just in regards to LeBron, good to know. You do it for everything.

Favorite of all time is Frank Thomas. Not even close.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
:bizarro::bizarro:

Yeah that describes all of us in a nutshell.

Your gross generalizations aren't just in regards to LeBron, good to know. You do it for everything.

Favorite of all time is Frank Thomas. Not even close.

i could name so many awesome sox players to watch...robin ventura is another one. frank was just a beast!

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
greg maddux,ken griffey,carlos zam,sir albert

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Carlos Zambrano is one of ur favorites of all-time? lol

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
ya you gots a problem with it you wanna fight about it?
Vlcsnap-464872.png

CubbieBlue

Go Cubs Go!
Liked Posts:
I have a few all time favorites. Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Will Clark, Gregg Jeffries, Carlton Fisk, Wally Joyner, Jim Rice, Eddie Murray, Don Mattingly to name a few.