Who should be in our rotation?

Who?

• Total voters

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
No love for Shark in the poll lol

Becsue he's a RP and maybe not even that. He only has like 2 pitches. I don't see him finsihing the year with the Cubs, maybe not even to the all-star break.

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
Becsue he's a RP and maybe not even that. He only has like 2 pitches. I don't see him finsihing the year with the Cubs, maybe not even to the all-star break.

Actually he only has one pitch... Up in the zone.

Besides a friend of mine SWEARS he saw him wearing a Sox hat downtown Des Moines.

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
The shark is the biggest douche on the planet, that ****** needs to hang up the glove, and put on the pads and get his gay ass erased on a crossing route by (insert favorite linebacker)

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually he only has one pitch... Up in the zone.

Besides a friend of mine SWEARS he saw him wearing a Sox hat downtown Des Moines.

He actually deverlope a 2nd pitch in the minors, maybe a cutter or slider. It work for him in the minors but it worked for him limted in the majors.

If he doesnt want to be a Cub, then why has he rejected trades.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
He actually deverlope a 2nd pitch in the minors, maybe a cutter or slider. It work for him in the minors but it worked for him limted in the majors.

If he doesnt want to be a Cub, then why has he rejected trades.

I was saying his only pitch is "up in the zone". It was a joke.

And I never said he did not want to be a Cub. I just heard he was wearing a Sox hat one night at the bars.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
The shark is the biggest douche on the planet, that ****** needs to hang up the glove, and put on the pads and get his gay ass erased on a crossing route by (insert favorite linebacker)

:lmao:

waldo7239117

Donator
Liked Posts:
I was saying his only pitch is "up in the zone". It was a joke.

And I never said he did not want to be a Cub. I just heard he was wearing a Sox hat one night at the bars.

I knew what you meant I knew it was a joke. I was just sayin'.

herky

Liked Posts:
Z's value right now isn't high. If he comes out and throws the ball very well and the Cubs suck he might decide he wants out and a contending team will take him. One trade could "reload" the minor league system or at least get a couple solid prospects back in return. Hendry has to hope that Z is the guy that showed up late in the season and not the goof he was before. If the Cubs are out of the running by the trade deadline they can set themselves up very well for years to come by getting rid of the players whos contracts are up, get a solid prospect back and then they also will have a ton of money to spend where they see fit. I don't mid the tarde for Garza because he has a great shot to put it all together, he is young, tough and coming over to the NL will help. He is a proven starting MLB pitcher, not one of the other players in the trade has proven anything.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Dempster. Garza. Z. Wells. Gorzo or Silva.

Dempster, in my opinion, should get the start April 1st over Z and Garza, but could easily change within the first couple of months of the season.

Wells should be a sure in for a starting position.

I'd like to see Gorzo starting, but I think it's worth taking a chance to see if last year's Silva was legit or just a fluke.

I like Cashner in the pen, so he stays there.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  3. Illinois-Chicago Flames
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  5. Northern Illinois Huskies
  6. Northwestern Wildcats

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Dempster. Garza. Z. Wells. Gorzo or Silva.

Dempster, in my opinion, should get the start April 1st over Z and Garza, but could easily change within the first couple of months of the season.

Wells should be a sure in for a starting position.

I'd like to see Gorzo starting, but I think it's worth taking a chance to see if last year's Silva was legit or just a fluke.

I like Cashner in the pen, so he stays there.

:bigfinger:

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Jesus. That's a lot of hatred for a baseball player.

I love Shark, he just isn't a good pitcher.

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was only at TCU for 1 season. He was a JuCo transfer. Angelina Junior College. He was actually drafted by the Cubs with the 877th pick in the 2007 draft out of this JuCo. His only year he started in his entire college career was his sophomore season.

But somehow you will let me know I am still wrong.

Since then he has been a starter. It's not like he has never started a game before. But hey, if you want to completely ignore the fact that he has been a starter his whole pro career sans last year, that's cool too.

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
:bigfinger:

Haha, it's just my opinion. When he is confident, his heater is nearly untouchable and I think it's a definite advantage to have that in the pen.

Not only this, I think he needs to further develop his third pitch - his changeup, before he gets in the starting rotation.

Jntg4

Fire Forum Moderator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Chicago State Cougars
  2. DePaul Blue Demons
  4. Loyola Ramblers
  6. Northwestern Wildcats
Since then he has been a starter. It's not like he has never started a game before. But hey, if you want to completely ignore the fact that he has been a starter his whole pro career sans last year, that's cool too.

i_support_this_post.jpg