Who will be the Bulls starting SG

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
In about the middle. Sevier County. Gayest place in the state probably. What about you?

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:
I have alot of family down there in Salina! Im up in Salt Lake

Sweet. I live like 15 minutes from Salina. Haha I hope one day here soon to move up in the Utah County area. As you should know this place has nothing....

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Who is availabull as a backup PG?

Maybe we could start CJ at the 2 and get another PG?

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
Who is availabull as a backup PG?

Maybe we could start CJ at the 2 and get another PG?

Theres been talks of doing that and signing TJ Ford

CJs disadvantages on defense against 2s, out weighs what he would give us on offense IMO

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Theres been talks of doing that and signing TJ Ford

CJs disadvantages on defense against 2s, out weighs what he would give us on offense IMO

Yeah I think it would be a nice try. He can shoot, dribble, create for himself and for others and he can also drive. He also is a pretty good defender for his size, which may be a problem. But versus bigger SGs that´s what we have Keith Bogans for, huh?

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
im not big on CJ at the 2 at all

if we dont get a SG i say start brewer

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
Thonus went through all the options on his blog this morning and says we are taking Vince Carter...

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
I'd like to have Hinrich back and all....but Smith just wants a guys back he's familiar with. Which there is nothing wrong with in my book. Thing is, there are plenty of other options to take advantage of (i.e., Richardson, Butler, etc.) in the FA market. I'd hope that GarPax stays focused on signing a FA as compared to trading for Kirk. I just don't find trading for him a smart move at this point in time. I also highly doubt they'd make an effort for him anyway. :thinking:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
If we trade for overrated KIRK, then why not trade for Gordon who is much better than Kirk?

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
This was in an article on Espn.com about the worst Free Agent Fits!

1. Jamal Crawford -- Chicago Bulls
It might seem like a "duh" statement, but the Bulls need a shooter at shooting guard. Chicago fans might view Crawford as a snug fit because he provides the dynamic scoring punch at the 2 that Keith Bogans, Kyle Korver and Ronnie Brewer could not last season. Although Crawford sports a satisfactory 35 percent from downtown in his career, the Bulls would be unwise to ink a player who needs to dominate the ball in order to score.

If we look at this pragmatically, the Bulls should target an athletic guy who can complement Derrick Rose, not impersonate him. The Bulls probably can't afford the perennial candidate for Sixth Man Award anyway, so it might be better to focus their attention on finding creative ways to bring a younger wing like Arron Afflalo or Marcus Thornton on board.

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
Interesting....didn't look at it that way regarding Crawford.