Who Will Have The First Meltdown If Things Go Poorly Tonight?

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
My hopes are too high for this game. I'm having trouble tempering that. I can sense a potential overreaction coming already...

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
My hopes are too high for this game. I'm having trouble tempering that. I can sense a potential overreaction coming from already...

I don't think I'll be too upset it they don't look good, but after the Mack trade, I'm in the same boat where I feel like I'm expecting too much in game one.

Like, I'm legitimately torn between whether I think the Bears or Packers will win...even though I know there's little chance Green Bay doesn't win this one.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well...... Shit

MTY_BEAR

Liked Posts:
Shit indeed...this was really messed up...got beat up by a one legged man.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reading thru the posts tonight, the meltdowns are coming exclusively from the optimists. I mean, a complete 180 from a few hours ago.

Bronko

Liked Posts:
I have melted down. Finally. Had enough of these moments and these games. Bye-bye, Bears.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
It was a heartbreaking loss, that's why so many people are having a meltdown.

But...
- Nagy is basically a rookie HC/offensive playcaller, he'll learn from this painful loss and get better
- as a season progresses, Trubs will have a better grasp of this offense and will play with more confidence later in the game (first half I guess he looked good because they ran plays that were practiced more, when they opened the playbook with less familiar plays, his throws understandably became errant)
- Daniels will hopefully replace Whitehair at C (who will then be moved to LG), this botched snaps thing cannot go on
- complete offense, our rookie HC included, needs more time to learn and gel together, they probably won't be at 100% until 2nd half of the season
- on defensive side of the ball, Mack and Roquan (who needs to replace Kwiatkowski at ILB) will get better when they get into football shape
- Fuller got a big contract and kinda became complacent, he and basically complete secondary need a kick in the ass from Fangio

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Fuller is the exact same as ever. It want complacency. It’s mediocrity.