Who you pulling for today...

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
alshon jeffery
or
vikings

I hate to say this, but i'm pulling for the vikings.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I dont really root for any one team....I'd like to see good football. About the only thing I am hoping for is a Vikings loss. I don't want to see them win a Superbowl.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I dont really root for any one team....I'd like to see good football. About the only thing I am hoping for is a Vikings loss. I don't want to see them win a Superbowl.

Exactly. Hopefully we won't see any intentional missed tackles like we did last Sunday.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I'm all about a Vikings-Jags Superbowl. I actually want the vikes to win. Its a good story, and its not Green Bay.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I never understood why so many people on this board hate the Patriots so much. They are the gold standard of the NFL and possibly all of sports. They don't EVER trash talk or act like they are smug and deserve to win. They got caught cheating for literally the stupidest thing that had no merit on a 45-7 blowout win where they would have won the game if Brady didn't even play.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
I never understood why so many people on this board hate the Patriots so much. They are the gold standard of the NFL and possibly all of sports. They don't EVER trash talk or act like they are smug and deserve to win. They got caught cheating for literally the stupidest thing that had no merit on a 45-7 blowout win where they would have won the game if Brady didn't even play.

I personally don't hate NE, but a big reason people don't want to see them there is because they go there a lot and would like to see someone different in there.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I personally don't hate NE, but a big reason people don't want to see them there is because they go there a lot and would like to see someone different in there.

I get that. I usually root for the upset as well. This year though only has one team left with a star QB and that is the Patriots. I would rather not watch a Superbowl with 2 great defenses and a marginal QB. I would rather see a top flight O vs a top flight D if that makes sense.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
Any team that is not the Patriots.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I may be a sick, evil bastard, but, I want the Vikings to win today, and lose the Super Bowl. Then, all next season, every home game will be in the stadium they lost the Super Bowl in.......

lmfao...that's a great thought!

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
I may be a sick, evil bastard, but, I want the Vikings to win today, and lose the Super Bowl. Then, all next season, every home game will be in the stadium they lost the Super Bowl in.......

I like the cut of your jib.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I am rooting for "anyone who isnt the Patriots." I am just so sick of Brady that I want him to be embarrassed on his home turf to the perennial basement dweller that is Jacksonville.

Now do I want Bortles to be a SB winning QB? I dont know... I mean, Rodgers only won one SB, so it dilutes his accomplishments, but part of me doesnt feel right about it being Bortles. I like how the Vikings are doing it one their third string QB, and that sweet old lady that they invited to all of their playoff games should see more good wins... I may be rooting for the Vikings.

Oh and fuck Philly.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats

Brady is a smug asshat and he can get bent. I like Belichick, he is a chessmaster as a coach and has found ways to adapt several times, but he has had plenty of success in this league. Let someone else win a superbowl for a while, ya know?