Who you pulling for today...

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Pats vs Jags OVER. 39.5
&
Vikes vs Eagles OVER. 33

Two bet teaser, so both must win for me to get paid

Seems like a no brainer to take the overs. Both Pats and Jags can score, and even though the Vikings and Eagles have great defenses...33 is so low. You're just a couple big plays away from hitting the over with that.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I was given a 9 point line in the Jags game and I said gimme that shit. Sometimes its too hard to pass up the points with a defense like that.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
Pats and Eagles

If the Jags win I'll be rooting for them all the way though!

shoopster

BANNED
Donator
Liked Posts:
Vikings and Jag-offs. the shoopster likes the rags-to-riches story of "Brief"Case Keenum (ah, Mike Glennon, there but for the grace of God go thee); and he's tired of the Latriots' drama (yeah, Brady's questionable again and MIGHT NOT PLAY, sure thing . . . ) . . .

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seems like a no brainer to take the overs. Both Pats and Jags can score, and even though the Vikings and Eagles have great defenses...33 is so low. You're just a couple big plays away from hitting the over with that.

My buddy went the other way, under 51.5 & 45.

Sammich

Liked Posts:
I am really not pulling for anyone. If Bears are out, I don`t cheer for anyone. I will watch both games and enjoy some good football. Not choosing a favorite. Its Bears or nothing for me.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
I never understood why so many people on this board hate the Patriots so much. They are the gold standard of the NFL and possibly all of sports. They don't EVER trash talk or act like they are smug and deserve to win. They got caught cheating for literally the stupidest thing that had no merit on a 45-7 blowout win where they would have won the game if Brady didn't even play.

Vash?

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
not a pats hater...brady is da goat

...but i’m going with the jags.

iggles in the other game, because if the vikings win, all we would hear about leading up to and during the superbowl is how they’re the “home team.” its gonna be downright nauseating.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Need to keep it the same...

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 5

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
24 points in the first half...

Need 16 more!

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
24 points in the first half...

Need 16 more!

You're probably going to get it. Simply based on these stupid coverages defenses play in final minutes situations giving up chunks of yardage and scores.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm still sitting here with a 9 point spread having taken the Jaguars. I haven't been this calm watching a playoff game since I bet the Seahawks against Denver in the SB :bowrofl:

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
I never understood why so many people on this board hate the Patriots so much. They are the gold standard of the NFL and possibly all of sports. They don't EVER trash talk or act like they are smug and deserve to win. They got caught cheating for literally the stupidest thing that had no merit on a 45-7 blowout win where they would have won the game if Brady didn't even play.

For me it's a Yankees syndrome. Growing up the Yankees were always in the World Series. Got tired of seeing them there year after year and wanted fresh blood.

Want the NFL to be more competitive rather than having the Patriots constant presence.
To be honest if it were the Bears doing it I'd probably wouldn't be half as interested in the games.
Though the suck is making me long for the Lovie era.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Board was having an episode ... double post

Last edited: