Who you pulling for today...

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I want the Jags to win it all. Anyone that's still a legit Jags fan deserves it at this point.

Only team I really WANT to lose is the Eagles.... because every Eagles fan I have ever met has been a royal cunt.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Any team that is not the Patriots.

It would be nice to see someone new win the Super Bowl. I believe that none of the other teams that are not the Patriots have won a Super Bowl.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
Brady is a smug asshat and he can get bent. I like Belichick, he is a chessmaster as a coach and has found ways to adapt several times, but he has had plenty of success in this league. Let someone else win a superbowl for a while, ya know?
Ok, I won't mind any team winning the Super Bowl so long as the Patriots can do it without Brady. Have Jacksonville knock out Brady in the 1st series and would be open to anyone winning, though I would still want a new Super Bowl champion.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Brady is a smug asshat and he can get bent. I like Belichick, he is a chessmaster as a coach and has found ways to adapt several times, but he has had plenty of success in this league. Let someone else win a superbowl for a while, ya know?

Did you catch your wife finger banging to his photo or something?

DrGonzo

Gazpacho Police
Donator
Liked Posts:
No love for the Iggles? I want a Philly-Jags superbowl, though I doubt it can happen.

PS I hate the fuck out of the Vikings forever:yep:

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
I don’t think the Eagles can beat the Patriots. I’ll root for the Jaguars, and if they lose I’ll root for the Vikings so there is an improved chance of NE being beat in the SB.

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
No love for the Iggles? I want a Philly-Jags superbowl, though I doubt it can happen.

PS I hate the fuck out of the Vikings forever:yep:

Agree 100% BUT, as another poster pointed out...how great would it be seeing them lose the super bowl in their own house!!!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I am rooting for "anyone who isnt the Patriots." I am just so sick of Brady that I want him to be embarrassed on his home turf to the perennial basement dweller that is Jacksonville.

Now do I want Bortles to be a SB winning QB? I dont know... I mean, Rodgers only won one SB, so it dilutes his accomplishments, but part of me doesnt feel right about it being Bortles. I like how the Vikings are doing it one their third string QB, and that sweet old lady that they invited to all of their playoff games should see more good wins... I may be rooting for the Vikings.

Oh and fuck Philly.

But if the Vikings win the Superbowl and Case Keenum has a great game, it makes a mess of the Vikings QB situation next year......Do they Franchise Tag Keenum, or let him walk in FA? I would love to see the Vikings blow a good portion of their Cap space on Keenum, who I think is a one year wonder.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jags & Vikings

My inner meatball wants this SB, no matter how pitiful the thought of a potential defensive matchup may be.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dont really root for any one team....I'd like to see good football. About the only thing I am hoping for is a Vikings loss. I don't want to see them win a Superbowl.

I beg to differ, I wouldn't mind everyone in the division being able to point and laugh at the Lions with each franchise having something in their trophy cases but them.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I beg to differ, I wouldn't mind everyone in the division being able to point and laugh at the Lions with each franchise having something in their trophy cases but them.

I live in Denver and have a local Vikings fan....no thanks.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:

Vikings fans have gone through more pain and heartbreak than pretty much any other franchise, except for the Bills. Their fans deserve a Super Bowl...but I still can't bring myself to root for a division rival to win it all.

SERE Bear

Drinking da Bears better
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pats vs Jags OVER. 39.5
&
Vikes vs Eagles OVER. 33

Two bet teaser, so both must win for me to get paid