Whomst has the best RB room that will put the fear of GOD into other teams - Baers or Lions?

which room is better with the RBs currently inside of it?

• Total voters

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You still haven't laid down terms of you're bet
If you win I donate $30 to the forum.
If I win, you donate $10 each in the names of Mikeditkapolishsausage, Spitta Andretti, and Mecha so they can become proud donators and not the stingy bastards they appear as now.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If you win I donate $30 to the forum.
If I win, you donate $10 each in the names of Mikeditkapolishsausage, Spitta Andretti, and Mecha so they can become proud donators and not the stingy bastards they appear as now.
If I don't make Lion's threads for a month, CCS would lose more than $30 in ad revs, so this doesn't really work for me.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
????????

Isn't that the whole premise of this thread?
Do you even think before you post?

i don't deal in hypotheticals when you'll just make up some bullshit about the lions secondary being able to throw a ball farther or some useless re-re logic that you are gonna put on it

the bears secondary is better. deal with it. facts >

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
You still haven't laid down terms of you're bet

Can you do me a favor? We're coming up on 99 hrs for this epic bender. Can you make your bet officail in the 100th hr? Thanks.

msadows

Liked Posts:
How much do you think Monty will earn with this contract?
How much do you think Foreman will earn with his contract?

I will wait while you trip all over yourself with your reply.

Actually, it is quite funny what a dumbass you are. The argument you are quoting was Monty vs Swift.
Because I said Swift was a better Running back than Monty, does not mean I also thought Williams was better.
Now, go climb back into your hole.

Newsflash idiot, Monty replaced Williams, not Swift.
It is really not that hard, Williams balked at the contract offer, Lions signed Monty.

None of which has anything to do with the conversation at hand, which is currently who is better, Monty or Herbert, so sorry to rob you of your "gotcha" moment.

How am I the dumbass? You are the one arguing over a RB you shit on for years only because he's a lion now.

No one cares, go get a job, or laid, or something. You posted like 60 times over the holiday weekend in this thread alone ya weirdo.

msadows

Liked Posts:
2021. nc0gnet0 argues with remy about a shitty lions RB

2023. nc0gnet0 argues with remy about a shitty lions RB.

Only thing that changed is you're two years older bud. Clearly not wiser.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How am I the dumbass? You are the one arguing over a RB you shit on for years only because he's a lion now.

No one cares, go get a job, or laid, or something. You posted like 60 times over the holiday weekend in this thread alone ya weirdo.
HEY! Because of his relentless posting all weekend I'm about to cash in big time as a CCS content creator.