Whomst has the best RB room that will put the fear of GOD into other teams - Baers or Lions?

which room is better with the RBs currently inside of it?

• Total voters

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
He’s also really bad at math too
I seen his math inside the other thread concerning a lions RB that he had bumped and indeed his math is very sloppy and there is also logical leaps that slip in that slop to make a analogy it is literally like a pig with a broken **** in the mud trying to **** another pig but ending up in wrong holes and making a real mess of the piggy coop.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will never understand the lengths some people whomst probably have broken PENISES will go towards getting attention towards themselfs like the person whomst you are replying towards in your post, I mean, are you ****ing kidding me? He is apparently upset for months over what some people said about a RB on a team that isn't even the team this message board is dedicated towards and its literally the off season and the Middle of the night and he is out here bumping upon threads that made him angry from last year and when there is nobody caring to reply he literally starts replying toward his own posts?

Concerning possibly!
How much are the Bears going to pay Swift?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
How much are the Bears going to pay Swift?
I have always said that my mind is to be on my own money and my own money is on my mind so I care very literally little for what you are asking me for and do not know the answer but I would reckon to posit that the answer for your question to me could be easily answered if you were to use Google to query it instead of a guy whomst doesn't care (me)

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Agree completely but one could also offer up that if the hype around ROJO is justified, Baers could be in better shape all around. Can Gibbs throw the ball????

Also lol @hyatt151 picking Loins. He's obv a closet lions fan if you look at his recent post history.
and I STAND BY THAT PICK, and the CCS nuthuggers will stand by their Bears choice, no matter how stupid reality proves them wrong