Why did the Chicago Blackhawks sign Daniel Carcillo?

TCD

Liked Posts:
Actually keep going pez I need more posts before I can get into the political/religion forum.

No point in really posting in the Hawks forum it's the same skipping records every year every season.

Should Sharp still be put back at center?

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Yes, actually. Sharp should still be put back at center. But that's not happening.

If you actually contributed logical posts to the Hawks' forum, there might be a point to you posting here. But, you don't. You just spout fucking uncollaborated nonsense. I would think growing up in Canada you would have a better grasp on the game, but I guess not.

TCD

Liked Posts:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sharp back at center...nice

keep going Pez

Q still the worst coach in the NHL?

I am only a few posts away from getting to the good forum

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Nope, not even close to the worst coach in the NHL. Then again, I have never ONCE said that. Ever.

I'll keep going because the sooner you're not posting in this forum, the better.

TCD

Liked Posts:
You always look out for your fellow man. That's what I like about you Pez.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
You said yourself you're only posting to up your post count so you can post in the other forum. What are you contributing here?

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nope, not even close to the worst coach in the NHL. Then again, I have never ONCE said that. Ever.

I'll keep going because the sooner you're not posting in this forum, the better.

You have railed on Q forever, Hawks lose a game in the playoffs or even regular season, you're on the ledge saying Q is clueless.

You haven't gone off yet this season but you will most likely stay true and go there soon. Who would you like instead of Q?

You are probably the 1st.... that has actually ever said they could win a fight with an NHL player, do think anybody is buying that?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rex

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
Yes, I rail on Q. Big fucking deal. He's not perfect, nor is any coach in the NHL. His flaws and nuances, personally, drive me fucking nuts. Professional coaches make mistakes all the time. Some of those are especially infuriating because even the average fan can say "what the fuck are they thinking???" Some things just seem like such common sense it's ridiculous.

Perfect example. The Hawks haven't scored in 6 periods and aren't generating ANYTHING offensively. For a guy that fucking LOVES his RLG and constantly juggling of lines, how has Q not switched the lines up yet?

Do you think I give a fuck if anyone here is buying that? A handful of people here have actually seen me play, and none of them have ever seen me fight. You can believe whatever the hell you want to believe. I could give two shits.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
As you have said before "lighten up Francis". You play the game so you have to understand Q knows the nuances of his players more than anyone, so he does things based off of that,still a lot of fans question him. Look at last year before the playoffs started Morin looked good on the offensive end and people were up in arms that he wasn't getting minutes. Well look at Morin now, Q was right, you and Variable were wrong.

The Hawks go through a stretch of poor play every year leading up to the playoffs hard to maintain a high level of intensity for the whole season and into the playoffs.

As far as fighting part goes...... LET IT GO !!!

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I still think Morin should have played last year in the playoffs... Bollig and Versteeg were so awful that Morin couldn't really have been any worse. He looked damn good in that stretch before the playoffs. Much better than either of them, and was producing. Ride the hot hand, as they say.

Q appears to have really missed the boat on J. Hayes, huh? He gave him the same treatment as Morin. In this day and age...you have to at least give your prospects a chance to prove themselves one way or another. Q has a really hard time doing that, and often slots guys into roles they just don't have the skillset for. All we ask is that you put guys into a position to succeed. If they don't, so be it. Ship them the fuck out...

I have let it go. It's everyone else that seems to have a hard time doing so.

TCD

Liked Posts:
I thought the Hawks did really well getting to a game 7 conference overtime game which was actually the Cup Final because either team was going to steam roll the Rangers.

Lost to a very good team in a game 7 conference final. A team that was ridding massive momentum through the playoffs after their 1st round comeback and a team on paper that was just as good if not better than the Hawks (Yes I actually believe that to the suprise of the bias Hawks fan base who thibnk nobody could ever be as good or better...barrrf). Lost in that game 7 OT in a fashion that would break any fans hart...but thus is sports. Don't think anyones heads need or needed to be called out for what happened against the Kings. One goal away from another cup yet the "fans" instantly started going after Crawfords head and Q's. Still going on nearly a year later.

Pretty fucking pathetic when that started happening and is still going on.

Pez68

Fire Quenneville
Liked Posts:
I thought the Hawks did really well getting to a game 7 conference overtime game which was actually the Cup Final because either team was going to steam roll the Rangers.

Lost to a very good team in a game 7 conference final. A team that was ridding massive momentum through the playoffs after their 1st round comeback and a team on paper that was just as good if not better than the Hawks (Yes I actually believe that to the suprise of the bias Hawks fan base who thibnk nobody could ever be as good or better...barrrf). Lost in that game 7 OT in a fashion that would break any fans hart...but thus is sports. Don't think anyones heads need or needed to be called out for what happened against the Kings. One goal away from another cup yet the "fans" instantly started going after Crawfords head and Q's. Still going on nearly a year later.

Pretty fucking pathetic when that started happening and is still going on.

Losing to the Kings didn't bother me. The 4-5 blown leads, some of them 2 goal leads, is what bothered me about that series. The game several days ago against LA was almost a carbon copy. The Hawks had that series in their control the entire time and just let it slip away.

TCD

Liked Posts:
Yah the Kings were good, sometimes it's healthy to give the other team credit and not put your own team as the standard all the time (Kings still are good somewhere hidden under the mess of a season they are having). Many Kings fans were upset by game 7 that their team allowed the Hawks back into the series after being up 3 games to 1. So Hawk fans were mad about blowing leads during games, Kings fans were upset about blowing a big series lead (and would have been outraged if they had lost game 7 I am sure) but that was simmered when they won game 7 of course. Had the Hawks won game 7 would all those blown leads during the series be moot points now? Probably. It's sour grapes..that's all it is.

Isn't that what made that series sooooooo good for a hockey fan? That series was awesome and as entertaining as a hockey series can get. Too much over analyzing in my books. All I saw was a fucking awesome hockey series between two really good teams and the two teams that deserved to be there.

Rex

Chief Blackcock
Liked Posts:
No. Carter was offside. Bitch.

Shantz My Pants

Liked Posts:
I wouldn't mind seeing the Hawks add a few guys who play physical, especially with how the West is.

In a playoff series, checking becomes huge and really can wear a team down physically and mentally. The Hawks are not afraid to make the checks, but I'd like to see us add another guy who's physical and can play our style.

Some possible trade guys could be Daniel Winnik, Mark Letestu, Jim Slater or Curtis Glencross. Just someone who can bounce between the 3rd and 4th line that understands their roles and isn't afraid to grind it out.

Sent from my Texas Instrument Calculator

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatever happened to Zenon Konopka?
You have one hell of a FO guy that can be the physical presence for a playoff team.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
C'mon, he brings dat dere sandpaper, and is good for too tree scraps.
One guy dat doesn't hit 'em wit his pursh.