Why do most hate him???

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000902798/article/qb-index-tom-brady-tops-yearend-rankings-again

Everytime I find one of these rankings they have TRU at or near the bottom.

Mitch Trubisky

QB
Bears
2016: N/A

He showed more positive traits in 12 starts than Goff did a year ago, although Trubisky missed a few too many open throws from the pocket for a quarterback whose reputation relied on accuracy. (Almost all of Trubisky's best throws came on the move.) Now Bears general manager Ryan Pace just needs to find his very own Sean McVay to save Trubisky, along with an influx of receiving talent. That's a lot to ask.

2017 stats: 12 games | 59.4 pct | 2,193 pass yds | 6.6 ypa | 7 pass TD | 7 INT | 248 rush yds | 2 rush TD

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
Because he hasn't done anything yet.

He's made a few good throws, had a few good progressions, but mainly he's been running for his life, holding the ball too long, handing the ball off, and not having any receivers get open.

If we have a good off season we will find out who he is next year.

Right now we are all hoping the flashes we saw are going to turn into consistencies, rather than seeing the mistakes do so.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Because these people are nothing more than talking heads. The more TDs you throw and wins you have, the better QB you are in their minds. Simpletons...

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
Everyone is out to trash the Bears, of course. This is common knowledge.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky was just flat out better than Goff in everything when looking at rookie years.

Completion percentage 59.4 to 54.6, Avg 6.6 to 5.3, YPG 182 to 155, INT percentage 2.1 to 3.4....they were just about even on TD percentage, but Trubisky had 2 rushing TDs to Goffs 1.

And how about all those sacks Trubisky took this year......Trubisky was sacked on .09% of his attempts and Goff was sacked .13% of his attempts...about 40% more based on attempts.

Hotwheelz24

They See Me Rollin'
Liked Posts:
I really don't care at all about anyone's rankings of Mitch from this year. He was a rookie with no weapons and a sub-par coaching staff, of course it wasn't going to be pretty. Yes, he's shown the traits and ability to make me believe he will be a great QB for us, but rankings won't reflect that.

rawdawg

Liked Posts:
Trubisky did finish with the 4th lowest QB rating on that list. Ironically, he was only above Kizer, Simien and Hundley who he's above on that list. Of course, that doesn't take into account that he finished above several guys who played a lot of snaps this year like Savage, Beathard, Petty, Stanton, Osweiler, Gabbert, Moore and oh, Mike Glennon. So, it's misleading that Trubisky was the 4th worst starting QB. I'd take him as high as 17-21 range next year even if he had to play with the same OC and WRs.

Menchifus

Liked Posts:
Keep in mind also that most of the media reported that Lynch fleeced Pace on the trade. So at every opportunity, they will rip on Trubisky otherwise they will be proven wrong on the fleecing.

Trubisky actually performed fine if you take into account that he's a rookie with not much college experience, Loggains calling the plays, Fox not allowing him to throw, no receivers to speak of, and a tattered Oline. I don't think any of the Top 10 QBs would've fared that much better if they were on the Bears.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
They'll all get on the Tru Train after the Bears upgrade their OL and WR's in the off season. Just like how they all said Goff was a bust and now they're on his bandwagon.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trubisky actually performed fine if you take into account that he's a rookie with not much college experience, Loggains calling the plays, Fox not allowing him to throw, no receivers to speak of, and a tattered Oline. I don't think any of the Top 10 QBs would've fared that much better if they were on the Bears.

How did 2 time SB champ Eli do this season with a shit team around him and terrible coaching? :thinking:

If Mitch did half as good as Eli, he's trending up.

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
While none of it matters.

Trubisky will have to earn every bit of non-Bear related media praise.

AussieBear

who hates him?.. ppl just calling it as it is... trubs aint shit at the moment. well hes a bottom barrell nfl qb at the moment.. where he'll end up afta nexx yr.. idk..

i dont think anyone here has called him a bust..

so no hate.. just reports on how meh and bad the rookie has played.. and its not all negatives.. some good plays here and there.. though rare... but thats fair... hes is a shitty bear.... my opinions i share...dare.... to do drugs...... but ye corn syrup drinking nuthuggas be like i see da ghod.. its everyone elses b fault..

AussieBear

And how about all those sacks Trubisky took this year......Trubisky was sacked on .09% of his attempts and Goff was sacked .13% of his attempts...about 40% more based on attempts.

so much for the mobility factor huh... i kept hearing the nuthuggers preach that... how sacks would go down... hahahahaha

Mjiton

Liked Posts:
so much for the mobility factor huh... i kept hearing the nuthuggers preach that... how sacks would go down... hahahahaha

Glennon sure as hell wasn't gonna rush for 248 yds and 2 Tds.

LiverpoolBearsFAn

Liked Posts:
Glennon sure as hell wasn't gonna rush for 248 yds and 2 Tds.

It would take Glennon several weeks to actually travel 248 yards.

He's the least athletic professional sportsman I've ever seen, and watching him try to move around on a football field was a genuinely painful experience. As soon as someone got within about 10 yards of him you knew there was no way he could escape - like an Oil Tanker that knows its going too collide with something from several miles away.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Ratings aren't about potential, progression or situation. BFD. All the top O guys with options are taking HC interviews and there's other reasons not to. Trubs is currently a draw.