Why does everyone on Ccs hate upon James Daniels and think he wont have a break-out season after his injury season last season?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It is just mindbottling that most of the people I see on here talking about the bears o-line are literally p****ing on Daniel's like he was never nothing when just prior to this last season in previous seasons he was one of the stronger O-line-men and he had all the tools so why do people disrespect him about those tools as if he lost them when all he had was a pectoral injury I mean are you kidding me?

He is literally the youngest OL to so what I know about youth is that we heal faster and stronger than older people with injuries for example my nephew who power-lifts also tore his pectoral muscle a couple of years ago and he is back competing now a couple years later with like zero problems with lifting like it never even happened and just like James Daniel's he is athletic and smart and calm and dedicated and has a high work ethic and a powerful set of glutes and even likes anime just as much as James Daniel's if not more-so than so he basically like that I expect James Daniels to sort of harness the power inner toward himselve with outward motivation and inspiration like Captain Ginyu can utilize the Super SAIYAN form while in Goku's body and recover from the teared pec to have an amazing bounce back season this season. Go run and tell that haters!!!!

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
James Daniels is in an awkward position, at 302 he is the lightest player on an OL that is being built for huge maulers like Jenkins and Borom. The kind of offensive line Juan Castillo is known for. Daniels is also in a contract year which could be a factor if the Bears in 2022 decide to go bigger/cheaper at OG, Borom or a rookie. To not be replaced this year Daniels would have to ball out.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
I don’t think anybody “hates” him. I want him to have a 401K and I want his kids to be healthy and happy. I just don’t think he’s a good Football player.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It's not hate. It's facts. He was a 2nd round center, a position worthy of a high pick along with OTs, he supposedly can't call protections in the NFL so he's playing guard while our better guard/worse center was stuck playing center. He was supposed to be a center who could instantly start. He was always a center in college, why can't he call protections after doing it for so long while later round picks from that heavy oline year are starting centers?

If there's hate it's on our coaches who can't teach a highly projected center to be a center.

bears5150

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
He has knock knees

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
James Daniels is going to ball out this year and then everyone will be like 'oh no I always liked James' and try and walk back all the hate. Fuck em.

What hate? Do you even know what the word means?

I hope he's taking his balls out and teabags on every player he sets on his ass AS CENTER this year. That won't change the fact that until this year he wasn't good enough at center to beat a guard who's been snapping the ball. How do you snowflakes figure that is hate?
I think he can with coaching. You are the ones saying he sucks so much at his life's work that guard is the best he can ever be.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
It's not hate. It's facts. He was a 2nd round center, a position worthy of a high pick along with OTs, he supposedly can't call protections in the NFL so he's playing guard while our better guard/worse center was stuck playing center. He was supposed to be a center who could instantly start. He was always a center in college, why can't he call protections after doing it for so long while later round picks from that heavy oline year are starting centers?

If there's hate it's on our coaches who can't teach a highly projected center to be a center.
Oh so you're saying he is too dumb for what position he was drafted for and you claim it's not hate because I literally sense hate in your heart when I read this post even though you try to project your hate on the coaches.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
It was reported early last year that he looked great going into the season. He had worked on lifting all year and looked awesome. I'm expecting him to be the best OG on the team for several years and the tandem of Whitehair / Daniels to be one of the better sets of OGs in the NFL for years to come.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
Daniels came in the league at 20 years old. He is now just as old as the newest draft picks. Guys that young don't tend to have linear progressions. He is going to be just fine and should be a great anchor for several years.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Oh so you're saying he is too dumb for what position he was drafted for and you claim it's not hate because I literally sense hate in your heart when I read this post even though you try to project your hate on the coaches.

There's hate for you and your ***** ***** ways not Daniels.
Given Daniel's history before the Bears I think the only reason he couldn't make the calls at the line during the very short time he was tried is coaching not him. Someone who has always been a center at a pretty highly rated college can make calls. He didn't spend all that time as a starting center unable to call out protections.

You're the ******* saying he's unable to be a center like he has always been so we should accept that he's a good guard and that's good enough for the Bears because center isn't an important position.

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
I’ve not seen a single poster “hate” on James Daniels.
This was exactly what I was thinking too. I read these boards daily and can never recall any hate on Daniels as of recently. Thought the title was totally out of last field so I had to see what I missed.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There's hate for you and your ***** ***** ways not Daniels.
Given Daniel's history before the Bears I think the only reason he couldn't make the calls at the line during the very short time he was tried is coaching not him. Someone who has always been a center at a pretty highly rated college can make calls. He didn't spend all that time as a starting center unable to call out protections.

You're the ******* saying he's unable to be a center like he has always been so we should accept that he's a good guard and that's good enough for the Bears because center isn't an important position.
To your point, Kirk Ferentz called him the best center he has ever coached. Maybe it was just fluff, but Kirk has been around the block a few times. What I think happened, is Daniels was thrust into that role to young and wasn't ready. Heading into this year, I think he would excel there if needed, BUT with the emergence of Mustipher, why force it? Play him at guard and let's see what Mustipher has at C.