Why does everyone on Ccs hate upon James Daniels and think he wont have a break-out season after his injury season last season?

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard a problem for daniels at center for bears was he was too soft spoken making calls

which seems really odd.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
There's hate for you and your ***** ***** ways not Daniels.
Given Daniel's history before the Bears I think the only reason he couldn't make the calls at the line during the very short time he was tried is coaching not him. Someone who has always been a center at a pretty highly rated college can make calls. He didn't spend all that time as a starting center unable to call out protections.

You're the ******* saying he's unable to be a center like he has always been so we should accept that he's a good guard and that's good enough for the Bears because center isn't an important position.
Please go and find the post where I said any of the things here you are attributing to me having said them because you will literally be gone forever or go ahead and drive a car straight off of the top of a bridge to the bottom of whatever the bridge you drive off of traverses take your pick tough guy.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please go and find the post where I said any of the things here you are attributing to me having said them because you will literally be gone forever or go ahead and drive a car straight off of the top of a bridge to the bottom of whatever the bridge you drive off of traverses take your pick tough guy.
Maybe if you were to tell him which bridge you live under he might do that?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He's said multiple times he lives with his mum and Jesper. I am guessing a 2 bedroom ranch in a bad neighborhood.

Which is still better than Detroit.
If I lived in Detroit I might consider that an insult....................

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
He didn't quite work out at center, but a solid guard. I hope he has a really good year as I do for the entire OL. Its his position until proven otherwise.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Maybe if you were to tell him which bridge you live under he might do that?
Why in the world if I acturally lived beneath a bridge would I want to give someone the bridge coordinates if I'm asking them to drive off of the bridge into whatever is beneath that bridge when it would be me that is beneath the bridge I'm asking him to drive off of? Literally makes no sense because that would be literally suicidal on my part and I'm not that sort of person. Are you a ignoramus or did you just not think through what you decided to type at me?

E.F.Hutton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
The story I heard was that Trubisky preferred Whitehair's snaps and play calls. If that was the case then it's no longer an issue. I like both Daniels and Mustipher, let them sort it out in training camp.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
It is just mindbottling that most of the people I see on here talking about the bears o-line are literally p****ing on Daniel's like he was never nothing when just prior to this last season in previous seasons he was one of the stronger O-line-men and he had all the tools so why do people disrespect him about those tools as if he lost them when all he had was a pectoral injury I mean are you kidding me?

He is literally the youngest OL to so what I know about youth is that we heal faster and stronger than older people with injuries for example my nephew who power-lifts also tore his pectoral muscle a couple of years ago and he is back competing now a couple years later with like zero problems with lifting like it never even happened and just like James Daniel's he is athletic and smart and calm and dedicated and has a high work ethic and a powerful set of glutes and even likes anime just as much as James Daniel's if not more-so than so he basically like that I expect James Daniels to sort of harness the power inner toward himselve with outward motivation and inspiration like Captain Ginyu can utilize the Super SAIYAN form while in Goku's body and recover from the teared pec to have an amazing bounce back season this season. Go run and tell that haters!!!!
Quit saying, everyone. He will continue to progress like he did last season before he was injured.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why in the world if I acturally lived beneath a bridge would I want to give someone the bridge coordinates if I'm asking them to drive off of the bridge into whatever is beneath that bridge when it would be me that is beneath the bridge I'm asking him to drive off of? Literally makes no sense because that would be literally suicidal on my part and I'm not that sort of person. Are you a ignoramus or did you just not think through what you decided to type at me?

Acturally?

An ignoramus

As for the question, one can only hope.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
There's hate for you and your ***** ***** ways not Daniels.
Given Daniel's history before the Bears I think the only reason he couldn't make the calls at the line during the very short time he was tried is coaching not him. Someone who has always been a center at a pretty highly rated college can make calls. He didn't spend all that time as a starting center unable to call out protections.

You're the ******* saying he's unable to be a center like he has always been so we should accept that he's a good guard and that's good enough for the Bears because center isn't an important position.
Man, when you have @VashalasX that mad at you, then you know you've done something wrong.

Stick to what you're good at: being the leader of the bump thread brigade.

• Haha
Reactions: Myk

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:

Not until you find the things you claim are hate.

I'm willing to have a lot of high rounders invested in the oline. If Daniels can't play Center I'm OK with 2nd on guard. I was OK with Long being a high pick guard.
I don't want it to be an excuse to not get a very good center until Daniels is gone, and that's more like the Bears have worked the oline.