Why does everyone on Ccs hate upon James Daniels and think he wont have a break-out season after his injury season last season?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I live in the state, moron. Is fandom limited to occupants only of the city?
Oh cool. Besides Stockholm syndrome there is no other reason to be loyal to such a dumpster fire of a team

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
? We're not doing this again
I have always wondered what is so fascinating about the State of Illinois? Has to be one of the most boring places on earth to live. You got a teeny tiny little slice of lake Michigan (that's right it is called lake Michigan, not Lake Illinois), and other than that.......nothing. The one thing you grasp to about Chicago, is "Hey, it's not Detroit". LOL, while the rest of your state is pretty unimpressive, boring, and ho-hum. Like I give a flying fuck, I would never choose to live in a city like that in the first place.

Detoilet, Shitcago, Pukesburg, all the same to me. It's why I laugh so much when morons like you make fun of Detroit, as they are all the same in my book. But hey, congrats on Chicago being a slightly less offensive brand of stench.

Last edited:

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I have always wondered what is so fascinating by the State of Illinois. Has to be one of the most boring places on earth to live. you got a teeny tiny little slice of lake Michigan (that's right it is called lake Michigan, not Lake Illinois), and other than that.......nothing. The one thing you grasp to about Chicago, is "Hey, it's not Detroit". LOL, while the rest of your state is pretty unimpressive, boring, and ho-hum. Like I give a flying fuck, I would never choose to live in a city like that in the first place.

Detoilet, Shitcago, Pukesburg, all the same to me. It's why I laugh so much when morons like you make fun of Detroit, as they are all the same in my book. But hey, congrats on Chicago being a slightly less offensive brand of stench.
Michigan does have a second tier college football program at one state school, and a rapist abetting basketball coach at the other, plus there is that whole lets kidnap and kill the governor group. And lest we forget, it is also the meth capital of the United States. Sounds like a great place.

Michigan Department of Tourism ad:
1622389491715.png

Last edited:

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Chicago is pretty damned overrated…still better than Detroit to be sure…as a whole, I’d take Michigan over Illinois, though. Either way, who gives a shit? They’re places….it’s not like any of us created them. Seems like a stupid thing to focus on

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Sounds like the little guy is a tad bit upset.
When compared to your typical morbidly obese Bears fan, little guy is a complement. Shouldn't you be out in the backyard cooking some MikeDitkaPolish Sausage by now? Tossing back a 12 pack, remembering about the good 'ol days and the 86 Bears?

Da Bears!!

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
Actually, I like most of the people I’ve met from Detroit, it’s the rich, “weekend at the lake house” transplants that I find obnoxious.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
When compared to your typical morbidly obese Bears fan, little guy is a complement. Shouldn't you be out in the backyard cooking some MikeDitkaPolish Sausage by now? Tossing back a 12 pack, remembering about the good 'ol days and the 86 Bears?

Da Bears!!

I wasn't born in 1986, thanks.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
To your point, Kirk Ferentz called him the best center he has ever coached. Maybe it was just fluff, but Kirk has been around the block a few times. What I think happened, is Daniels was thrust into that role to young and wasn't ready. Heading into this year, I think he would excel there if needed, BUT with the emergence of Mustipher, why force it? Play him at guard and let's see what Mustipher has at C.
What I would say is let Daniels compete at OG and C and let it play out.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Actually, I like most of the people I’ve met from Detroit, it’s the rich, “weekend at the lake house” transplants that I find obnoxious.
The rich ones go to Traverse City or Harbor Springs.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I will never understand why a lions fan would spend a beauteous Sunday afternoon before a holiday during a holiday weekend day on a better team's web-forum literally losing at life making loser off-topic losing posts displaying his loser self over and over and over and over again making loser postsike this are you kidding me????