Why does everyone on Ccs hate upon James Daniels and think he wont have a break-out season after his injury season last season?

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
You don't live in Detroit yet you actively root for one of the worst sports teams on Earth?!?
This is true.

I hope he knows that he can root for individual players like Barry Sanders and Calvin Johnson and root for a completely different team.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Takes me 7 hours to respond to you, and only takes you 15 minutes to respond to me.

Winning.

Carry on, you have another 12 pack to guzzle...........

What are you Rain man now?

definitely 7 hours. yup 7 hours definitely. 15 mins. 7 hrs. definitely

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Represents the last two years that Mack has sacked a Lions QB. But hey, maybe he will get one this year, third time a charm and all!
I love your random stats. Your team is constantly losing but hey at least Mack didn't sack Stafford while the bears were on there way to another playoff berth

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Whats sad is 32 NFL coaches and front offices said the same as me. They get paid, i'm just a guy making guesses and not really paying attension. Nothing said here matters in the least and you live here. Now that is sad.
HUH? What did 32 other front officers think the same as you?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Figures that you're only response is to the typo. Always selective with your responses, like the typical no nothing, dipshit troll that you are.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Takes me 7 hours to respond to you, and only takes you 15 minutes to respond to me.

Winning.

Carry on, you have another 12 pack to guzzle...........
Someone mentioned you in the middle of the night last week and you responded within minutes...on a Bears board. LMAO

Legit stalker.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
James Daniels has a lot to like in terms of size and technical ability.

However, "soft-spoken" and "gentle giant" are two descriptors that do not lend itself well to being liked by fans on an offensive line in the NFL.

And they are two descriptors that have often been used over the years for James Daniels.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love your random stats. Your team is constantly losing but hey at least Mack didn't sack Stafford while the bears were on there way to another playoff berth
Guy is actually proud his 8-8 team backdoored their way into the playoffs and got shit stomped by the Saints......lol

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Someone mentioned you in the middle of the night last week and you responded within minutes...on a Bears board. LMAO

Legit stalker.
I've been living in your head for almost a year now. You are my number one fan, nobody responds more to my posts than you.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guy is actually proud his 8-8 team backdoored their way into the playoffs and got shit stomped by the Saints......lol
Please enlighten me on the lions last playoff berth and win.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I have always wondered what is so fascinating about the State of Illinois? Has to be one of the most boring places on earth to live. You got a teeny tiny little slice of lake Michigan (that's right it is called lake Michigan, not Lake Illinois), and other than that.......nothing. The one thing you grasp to about Chicago, is "Hey, it's not Detroit". LOL, while the rest of your state is pretty unimpressive, boring, and ho-hum. Like I give a flying fuck, I would never choose to live in a city like that in the first place.

Detoilet, Shitcago, Pukesburg, all the same to me. It's why I laugh so much when morons like you make fun of Detroit, as they are all the same in my book. But hey, congrats on Chicago being a slightly less offensive brand of stench.
This is easily in my top 5 quotes from this website.

Just all around brilliance here.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I've been living in your head for almost a year now. You are my number one fan, nobody responds more to my posts than you.
Your deflection skill rating is 100%.

If me responding to you if you living in my head, then what is you stalking a Bears board 24/7? Uh oh, gotta deflect again.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Did this lions fan weirdo literally spend the entire weekend making posts all weekend to bears fans because he literally has zero life and was completely udderly lonely the entire holiday weekend is that what I'm to be understanding of? Are you kidding me?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your deflection skill rating is 100%.

If me responding to you if you living in my head, then what is you stalking a Bears board 24/7? Uh oh, gotta deflect again.
Unlike you, that takes great pleasure in insulting fans of his own team, I find if far more satisfying to insult fans of a rival team. For the most part its all good natured slow time of the year off season fun. Don't pretend like when i stop posting for a few days, you don't start acting an ass towards others on this board. But you give me quite a laugh, like a dog chasing his tail, I must say. Keep up the good work!! Your not that smart, but at least your entertaining, I will give you that.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did this lions fan weirdo literally spend the entire weekend making posts all weekend to bears fans because he literally has zero life and was completely udderly lonely the entire holiday weekend is that what I'm to be understanding of? Are you kidding me?
Udderly?

Some guy with an alt account creates this persona because he thinks it is funny, and then claims I have zero life? And I have udders too?

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Udderly?

Some guy with an alt account creates this persona because he thinks it is funny, and then claims I have zero life? And I have udders too?
Why are you replying to my post instead of whatever account you are desperately trying to talk to in an effort to try to attempt to deflect from the FACT you literally spend holidays on here trying to start instigating arguments about how bad your team is instead of enjoying life and having a bbq with pals and maybe perhaps for a second respecting the actural reason for the season instead of disrespecting bears fans AND THE TROOPS by memorializing your horrible lions team instead of the fighting they did for your freedom???

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why are you replying to my post instead of whatever account you are desperately trying to talk to in an effort to try to attempt to deflect from the FACT you literally spend holidays on here trying to start instigating arguments about how bad your team is instead of enjoying life and having a bbq with pals and maybe perhaps for a second respecting the actural reason for the season instead of disrespecting bears fans AND THE TROOPS by memorializing your horrible lions team instead of the fighting they did for your freedom???
Actural?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Unlike you, that takes great pleasure in insulting fans of his own team, I find if far more satisfying to insult fans of a rival team. For the most part its all good natured slow time of the year off season fun. Don't pretend like when i stop posting for a few days, you don't start acting an ass towards others on this board. But you give me quite a laugh, like a dog chasing his tail, I must say. Keep up the good work!! Your not that smart, but at least your entertaining, I will give you that.
I call it like it i see it. They won't get bias treatment from me because we cheer for the same team. We have a lot of really dumb fans. You're a dumb Lions fan. You get treated the same by me. LOL at these delusions of me acting like an ass towards Bears fans when you don't post. Imagine thinking so highly of yourself and your importance to me. I'm one of the few who is actually tired of making you look like the internet message board equivalent of your team, id prefer you be banned. Its literally stale shitting on you and there's zero point to you being here. You're fucking dumb and don't know your place as an outsider. They keep you around so everyone can keep shitting on you. Welcome to reality, Special person.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I call it like it i see it. They won't get bias treatment from me because we cheer for the same team. We have a lot of really dumb fans. You're a dumb Lions fan. You get treated the same by me. LOL at these delusions of me acting like an ass towards Bears fans when you don't post. Imagine thinking so highly of yourself and your importance to me. I'm one of the few who is actually tired of making you look like the internet message board equivalent of your team, id prefer you be banned. Its literally stale shitting on you and there's zero point to you being here. You're fucking dumb and don't know your place as an outsider. They keep you around so everyone can keep shitting on you. Welcome to reality, Special person.
Yo what's the deal with @nc0gnet0 spending so much time going after so many different posters on here, all weekend and now back at it today?

I'm with @VashalasX I spent the whole weekend working on various projects and BBQing with pals.

I can't imagine being on this forum F5ing all day long on a long weekend to see if anyone replied to me or hit me up with an @.