Why does everyone on Ccs hate upon James Daniels and think he wont have a break-out season after his injury season last season?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, noc0ck,neto is fuming. Good job guys! You can tell he really wishes that he lived in Illinois instead of Mishitgan. Very sad!

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
He’s had struggled early on. Moved around a bit. Undersized for G. But he in no way has been terrible. Not worth a second contract if you ask me.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will never understand why a lions fan would spend a beauteous Sunday afternoon before a holiday during a holiday weekend day on a better team's web-forum literally losing at life making loser off-topic losing posts displaying his loser self over and over and over and over again making loser postsike this are you kidding me????
I will never understand

You could have stopped right there.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Holy shit, noc0ck,neto is fuming. Good job guys! You can tell he really wishes that he lived in Illinois instead of Mishitgan. Very sad!
Yes, living in Shitcago has always been a dream of mine. finally you have me figured out, Anyclue?23
Ms. Adows was funny. Nocock,neto? Once again showing your devoid of any original thought.

Where else could one go to say now that my team has acquired Andy Dalton, they are better?

One thing about Chicago, they always have a good QB, said no one, ever.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yes, living in Shitcago has always been a dream of mine. finally you have me figured out, Anyclue?23
Ms. Adows was funny. Nocock,neto? Once again showing your devoid of any original thought.

Where else could one go to say now that my team has acquired Andy Dalton, they are better?

it must be a dream of yours. You spend all your time on a Bears board. I have to imagine you spend your IRL time daydreaming about getting out of that piss and shit infested hellscape. I'm sorry my thoughts arent as original as Anyclue?23. You're as funny and original as the Lions are good and successful and not the laughingstock of pro-sports for the last 20 years.

Imagine constantly talking about Andy Dalton when he's won how many more division titles than bitch-tits Stafford, perennial loser who couldn't wait to live that dog shit franchise.

One thing about Detroit, they always are competitive and have a shot at the playoffs, said no one, ever.

Maybe if Rodgers leaves you can be above GB for the first time in forever. You can even hang a banner! God knows they made one for lesser accomplishments.

Lions exist. Banner. Fucking losers, just like you.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
it must be a dream of yours. You spend all your time on a Bears board. I have to imagine you spend your IRL time daydreaming about getting out of that piss and shit infested hellscape. I'm sorry my thoughts arent as original as Anyclue?23. You're as funny and original as the Lions are good and successful and not the laughingstock of pro-sports for the last 20 years.

Imagine constantly talking about Andy Dalton when he's won how many more division titles than bitch-tits Stafford, perennial loser who couldn't wait to live that dog shit franchise.

One thing about Detroit, they always are competitive and have a shot at the playoffs, said no one, ever.

Maybe if Rodgers leaves you can be above GB for the first time in forever. You can even hang a banner! God knows they made one for lesser accomplishments.

Lions exist. Banner. Fucking losers, just like you.
?????

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

Imagine trembling while typing this on the eve of a wonderful American holiday lol. Poor guy.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine trembling while typing this on the eve of a wonderful American holiday lol. Poor guy.
Better yet, imagine responding to it at 3:00 am..........
poor fat bastard.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
What do you expect from double 0?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
What do you expect from double 0?
Represents the last two years that Mack has sacked a Lions QB. But hey, maybe he will get one this year, third time a charm and all!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He keeps getting more mad lmao... on a holiday no less.

Hope he doesn't have a wife or innocent pet nearby to beat, I would feel awful.
Takes me 7 hours to respond to you, and only takes you 15 minutes to respond to me.

Winning.

Carry on, you have another 12 pack to guzzle...........

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Takes me 7 hours to respond to you, and only takes you 15 minutes to respond to me.

Winning.

Carry on, you have another 12 pack to guzzle...........
Oh boy... smoke coming out of his fat ears now.

Also apparently Detroit public schools aren't very good. He thinks 18 minutes = 7 hours, lol.

Noonthirtyjoe

Liked Posts:
Whats sad is you've said some of the dumbest shit on this board and it was anything but a bit. ouch
Whats sad is 32 NFL coaches and front offices said the same as me. They get paid, i'm just a guy making guesses and not really paying attension. Nothing said here matters in the least and you live here. Now that is sad.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Whats sad is 32 NFL coaches and front offices said the same as me. They get paid, i'm just a guy making guesses and not really paying attension. Nothing said here matters in the least and you live here. Now that is sad.
You're also a Trump supporting moron.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
This was exactly what I was thinking too. I read these boards daily and can never recall any hate on Daniels as of recently. Thought the title was totally out of last field so I had to see what I missed.
I know that I never hated on him, so at least it is not everyone.