Why not be optimistic.............

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I am still a big fan of Pro Football and I live in Chicago so they are kind of the hand I am delt these days because the Lions are worse and the Vikes ain't much better and just fuck the Packers & Colts...so Bears it is.

I do wonder if I moved out of this city, would I ever watch another Bears game???

You would. It's ingrained. My response to those who cannot seem to fathom realists is that it's just like everything else in life: my views are not shared by leaders in religion, politics, insurance agencies, world militaries, and my favorite sports team is just another one in a long list of terribly-run organizations that value their bottom line over my own interests.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
Imagine thinking that people have nothing better to do with their lives while you do the same thing as them, except with a much worse idea of what a good GM is.

Special person.

Imagine thinking that we are not LITERALLY DOING SOMETHING BETTER in the office gaining $$ in our checks and $$ in our investments killing time before being free one day. An amusing pasttime helps any grind go better.

It is more revealing that they cannot fathom having a job and posting on CCS simultaneously. Hmmm ....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Imagine thinking that we are not LITERALLY DOING SOMETHING BETTER in the office gaining $$ in our checks and $$ in our investments killing time before being free one day. An amusing pasttime helps any grind go better.

It is more revealing that they cannot fathom having a job and posting on CCS simultaneously. Hmmm ....
TBF im down 1% today :(

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Imagine thinking that people have nothing better to do with their lives while you do the same thing as them, except with a much worse idea of what a good GM is.

Special person.

But i just come here cause it's fun to get you and a few others angry...Grrrrrrr.

It's not hard to do and doesn't take too much of my time.

Like right now you're mad and that brings me a little joy.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Jamais Vu aside from virulent stupidity, isn't the above an admission of a bannable offense?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Well at least you two have acting to fall back on....LOL

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
But i just come here cause it's fun to get you and a few others angry...Grrrrrrr.

It's not hard to do and doesn't take too much of my time.

Like right now you're mad and that brings me a little joy.
No you don't. You come here to talk about the Bears and you do it as poorly as anyone. And no one asked you why you come here. You said people have nothing better to do, when you are here doing the same thing. Posting on the internet. You're so bad at this.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
@Jamais Vu aside from virulent stupidity, isn't the above an admission of a bannable offense?

I don't think so, but I suck at banning anything that is not straight up racist.

However, if the armbars start flying again...holla back!

Zion

Magitek Knight
Liked Posts:
You have to give the fans a reason for optimism; this franchise has given the fans every reason for pessimism and apathy over the past....oh, let's say 10 years. But really it's been since '06.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No you don't. You come here to talk about the Bears and you do it as poorly as anyone. And no one asked you why you come here. You said people have nothing better to do, when you are here doing the same thing. Posting on the internet. You're so bad at this.

Whoa whoa whoa......i'm bad at posting on the internet? What will i do with myself now? My life is over cause some clown says i'm bad at posting on the internet...Hahaha.
:what:

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Why not expect it to be sunny and 70 degrees in Chicago in January?

Just be optimistic!

Ironically in recent years you actually have a shot at that.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Whoa whoa whoa......i'm bad at posting on the internet? What will i do with myself now? My life is over cause some clown says i'm bad at posting on the internet...Hahaha.
:what:
You're bad at comprehension. You're bad at debate. You're bad at watching football. You're bad at not being Special person :*(

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
You're bad at comprehension. You're bad at debate. You're bad at watching football. You're bad at not being Special person :*(
200.gif