Why not be optimistic.............

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
I wasn’t even optimistic when the Bears were 3-0 or 5-1 last season.

Zero confidence in Nagy/Pace/Teddy/George. What a shit crew that is leading the beloved.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
f1a98fe0b6c40e837258da9e4a889c01.gif

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Adding anti-bi-gender to your list of CCS bigotry rap sheet. On Easter of all days. How very fitting.

As Chicitysports.com's first openly non-binary Genderqueer moderator...I am taken a back by the demeaning stereotypes being used by the OP.

I thought this was supposed to be an optimistic thread???

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
As Chicitysports.com's first openly non-binary Genderqueer moderator...I am taken a back by the demeaning stereotypes being used by the OP.

I thought this was supposed to be an optimistic thread???

You must have a busy day ahead of you on CCS if you're here to post about all the posters on here that use any kind of slurs or stereotypes being used on here? Would that be the case or is this just you, once again, only coming at me like you've done so much in the past to get some pats on the back from your little troll crew on CCS? You must have something to say to anytime about the use of the word Special person that he uses so much on here since it's one of the most derogatory words used in this world we live in and he uses it daily on here? Plus all the people on here that throws around any kind of gay slurs on here as well.

I'll let you get to it then and will be looking forward to seeing your work today.

1617553938586.jpeg

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If this defense was still 2018 level I'd say we have a shot at winning a SB with dalton considering that 2018 offensive unit was much worse talent wise than this one.

Issue is, this defense might not even be top half of the league this year. This offense at best will be average(15-20 range, and thats being very optimistic).

Having an average offense/defense gets you an average record. 7-8 wins. Worst place to be in sports is an average team.
Maybe in the NBA but in the NFL its absolutely fine. Teams ascend from averageness and mediocrity all the time, the key is to just avoid becoming hopeless and moribund the way the Browns, Lions and Jaguars are.

Last edited:

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must have a busy day ahead of you on CCS if you're here to post about all the posters on here that use any kind of slurs or stereotypes being used on here? Would that be the case or is this just you, once again, only coming at me like you've done so much in the past to get some pats on the back from your little troll crew on CCS? You must have something to say to anytime about the use of the word Special person that he uses so much on here since it's one of the most derogatory words used in this world we live in and he uses it daily on here? Plus all the people on here that throws around any kind of gay slurs on here as well.

I'll let you get to it then and will be looking forward to seeing your work today.

View attachment 11124

Special person alert.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

View attachment 11124
are paragraphs a little too much for your bullshit stream of consciousness?
edit:
sorry you don’t know what that means, so i’ll provide you with a definition.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers

View attachment 11124
This is such a gaytarded post.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
If they had done something significant to fix the offensive line I'd have them winning the division.
Daniels will be back which helps and remember the name of Dieter Eiselen, the former South African rugby player. Bears are switching him to center and he will beat out Mustipher sometime during the season

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Daniels will be back which helps and remember the name of Dieter Eiselen, the former South African rugby player. Bears are switching him to center and he will beat out Mustipher sometime during the season
I should have been more specific and wrote offensive tackle. The interior line is fine, lots of competition and more than a couple guys who played really well last year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

We still have Eiselen on our practice squad?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
We have plenty of offensive weapons and a veteran QB that's shown he can win games in this league.

ARob
Mooney
Graham
Kmet
Monty
Cohen
D.Williams

Yeah the o-line isn't gonna be one of the best in the league but we get J.Daniels back and Ifedi played well at RT to finish the year and maybe we still add in the draft or free agency to not only the o-line but at WR.
This is the problem though, the Bears will win some games and continue to be stuck at mediocrity for eternity. Same shit.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This is the problem though, the Bears will win some games and continue to be stuck at mediocrity for eternity. Same shit.

Well you might as well just give up now and find a new team, if you already haven't, if you think this will be the case for eternity. Eternity's a strong word to use. For me i'm gonna hope we somehow soon finally find our franchise QB and turn this thing around. I don't care what it takes to get this thing right as log as it gets done.