Why not be optimistic.............

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You good with the cost it would take to move up if it's not for our guy Wilson? I like Fields and Jones but it sure will cost a lot to take another swing at QB not knowing if that QB will be able to be helped along having this Nagy clown behind him.
If they don't take a quarterback in the first this year they'll be doing so next year. The big difference will be that Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy will be gone.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
you really think i’m the first one posting something negative? i can guess what you would have scored on the SAT with one hand cant i?

You're the first one i've read but i'm sure the clown crew that i've had on ignore for over a year are in here posting as well cause they can't keep themselves from following me around on here.

Hi clown crew. LOL

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
You're the first one i've read but i'm sure the clown crew that i've had on ignore for over a year are in here posting as well cause they can't keep themselves from following me around on here.

Hi clown crew. LOL
im glad you made a thread for all 3 of the people you don’t have on ignore to see

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
also DB70 is a noted racist after calling me “boy” and now has made comments about my “wide asshole”. is he homophobic too??

Hahaha i know you're just a kid but are you saying that using the word boy is racist? You can't be that stupid, well i mean i know you are but this is taking stupid to another level.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Hahaha i know you're just a kid but are you saying that using the word boy is racist? You can't be that stupid, well i mean i know you are but this is taking stupid to another level.
“boy” is 100% racist if you don’t know the history of that word you’re dumber than i even thought.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
im glad you made a thread for all 3 of the people you don’t have on ignore to see

Imagine being in your 40s or 50s and being so sensitive on the internet that you have to block people. Also being a known criminal stealing CCS fantasy football league entry fees a couple years ago.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Dummy we're in the 2000's now.
you had no idea what my skin color was when you said it you ignorant boot licking weirdo. is the n word or any other racial / homophobic clues more acceptable to you because we are in the 2000s???

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If they don't take a quarterback in the first this year they'll be doing so next year. The big difference will be that Ryan Pace and Matt Nagy will be gone.
Did you come up with that all on your own?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
You gays certainly don't seem too optimistic this morning.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
I'll be optimistic if they trade up in the first round to take one of the top 5 QB's.

Outside of that this is just a wasted season in NFL hell.

Their offense will be better, and should be better, but it won't matter because Andy Dalton isn't good enough. He's just a waste of a year at the position.

Anybody that thinks their team has a legit chance to win the super bowl with Dalton as qb and a defense that is another year older should just stop watching and commenting on football.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Why not expect it to be sunny and 70 degrees in Chicago in January?

Just be optimistic!