Will Aaron Rodgers demand a trade?

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
If erin is really pissed he should demand a trade to the bears. Kind of like how farve joined the vikings to piss gb off.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He has a 37 million cap hit and 31 million dead cap hit for 2021. As Probie2429 stated, he not going anywhere. He just butt hurt and emotional is all.

Nm it was very accurate

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
After a playoff loss you have to take everything the players say with a huge grain of salt.

He just needs some space to clear his head and check if he's wanting to return. As bad as this playoff loss feels he's coming off an MVP caliber season. The farther he gets from the loss the more he'll remember that it was a pretty good year overall.
With what Rodgers said publicly, I bet LaFleur feels like he had that huge grain of salt thrown directly in his eyes.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Watch jerry Jones try to make a trade for Erin, that would be hilarious to see him reunited with Mike McCarthy..............

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Good read right here.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
With what Rodgers said publicly, I bet LaFleur feels like he had that huge grain of salt thrown directly in his eyes.
No doubt. Rodgers is a dick. We all know this. In a weird way he's just a better Cutler, which means the world gives him a lot more slack when it comes to his dickishness.

All I'm getting at is anytime an athlete gets interviewed shortly after a big loss they are speaking with emotion. I'm not saying that emotion won't manifest into action, just that it's way too early to tell. Right now he's thinking the roster will be worse next year (Aaron Jones probably gone along with a few notable players on both sides of the ball) and the last play of the 2020 season was his coach not trusting Aaron. I'm sure as conversations are had and the temperature comes down he'll be in a clear mindset to make a decision.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
And he'll realize it's time to start working on his Lafleur exit strategy and bringing in his next coaching victim
He's had 2.5 coaches his entire 16 year career (I'm including Philbin). He's got to be one of the worst coach killers in NFL history.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Good read right here.

Bears, Lions and Vikings fans:

giphy.gif

BTW if Rodgers forced his way out imagine what GB would get back in return? It's might be better for him to ride it out and just retire in 2-3 years.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
He may be pondering retirement. He's 37 and 16 years is already an extremely long career, even for a QB.

Dont get me excited.

No way it happens. He's coming off arguably the best season of his career. But if it does, god, I would love seeing Jordan Love suck every sunday.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
No doubt. Rodgers is a dick. We all know this. In a weird way he's just a better Cutler, which means the world gives him a lot more slack when it comes to his dickishness.

All I'm getting at is anytime an athlete gets interviewed shortly after a big loss they are speaking with emotion. I'm not saying that emotion won't manifest into action, just that it's way too early to tell. Right now he's thinking the roster will be worse next year (Aaron Jones probably gone along with a few notable players on both sides of the ball) and the last play of the 2020 season was his coach not trusting Aaron. I'm sure as conversations are had and the temperature comes down he'll be in a clear mindset to make a decision.

Also the same coach that you know had say in hand-picking his replacement rather than get him some help. The same franchise he watched first hand jettison Favre. Rodgers was definitely emotional but that was also calculated. Even before the game he said his playing future is a beautiful mystery.

I just can’t see Rodgers sitting back and letting the Packers dictate his future. I see a trade/ release demand coming this offseason. His hometown niners have to be looking like a good destination right now.

DB012031

Liked Posts:
Dont get me excited.

No way it happens. He's coming off arguably the best season of his career. But if it does, god, I would love seeing Jordan Love suck every sunday.

You do realize we are the Bears and Bears fans...which mean Love will come in, light the world on fire ala Mahomes/Watson and then we will have to hear on ESPN every single time we play the packers how they had 3 HOF QB's start for them while we are now on our 45th starting QB in the same time.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Agreed. Erin was just pissed off and spouted off at the mouth.

He wants to win another super bowl and will realize soon enough his best chance to do that is to stay with the Packers.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
You do realize we are the Bears and Bears fans...which mean Love will come in, light the world on fire ala Mahomes/Watson and then we will have to hear on ESPN every single time we play the packers how they had 3 HOF QB's start for them while we are now on our 45th starting QB in the same time.

If Love turns out to be an all time NFL great, I will quit watching the NFL. Dead serious. I know no one will care or miss me but I just want it to be known.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If Love turns out to be an all time NFL great, I will quit watching the NFL. Dead serious. I know no one will care or miss me but I just want it to be known.

I don't see it happening. He was such an iffy pick from the start. If it does, I agree, might just figure this isn't chicagos sport if GB finds another HOF qb for the 3rd time.

I'm guessing Love will be a scrub, tho.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tom Brady winning amuses me, because people get so mad.
Me too. I hate the Pats like most of the non-New England football crowd, but you just gotta hand it to the man. Moves to Tampa fucking Bay of all places, and...Superbowl. Score (another) one for us old farts.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Me too. I hate the Pats like most of the non-New England football crowd, but you just gotta hand it to the man. Moves to Tampa fucking Bay of all places, and...Superbowl. Score (another) one for us old farts.

No doubting he's the GOAT at any position, possibly in all of sports.

The man has been in 10 championship games, and at the age of 43, in possibly the sport that takes the biggest toll on your body, he decides to go to a new team and get into the superbowlol.

I hate him, but I love to watch him play. Guy is the definition of a football hallmark movie.