Will Aaron Rodgers demand a trade?

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
He's had 2.5 coaches his entire 16 year career (I'm including Philbin). He's got to be one of the worst coach killers in NFL history.
Yeah he's not so much a prodigious coach killer, but when he is ready to move on it is obvious. Mccarthy was clearly removed because Rodgers was done with him. Lafleur could be moving in that direction after yesterday.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
Yeah he's not so much a prodigious coach killer, but when he is ready to move on it is obvious. Mccarthy was clearly removed because Rodgers was done with him. Lafleur could be moving in that direction after yesterday.
Can you really fire a young coach after two 13 win seasons because your soon to be 38 year old QB is grumpy?

McCarthy was/is garbage. After getting fired he went to Dallas and proved my point. If anything you Bears fans should be happy he was there. Imagine if GB had someone like Andy Reid. Yikes!

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Can you really fire a young coach after two 13 win seasons because your soon to be 38 year old QB is grumpy?

McCarthy was/is garbage. After getting fired he went to Dallas and proved my point. If anything you Bears fans should be happy he was there. Imagine if GB had someone like Andy Reid. Yikes!
Yeah I don't expect Lafleur gone this year, but if things go poorly next year he'll be on the hot seat

BearClaw55

GO BEARS
Donator
Liked Posts:
Deep QB draft. Exciting trade and FA possibilities. Bears will end up with Mariota or some garbage. Yay.

Mariota actually looked pretty good when he stepped in for Carr. A for sure upgrade over Trubisky.

85Bears

Formerly known as 85Bears
Donator
Liked Posts:
You know it's gotta piss him off watching Brady win ring after ring, while he...doesn't. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Aaron is just positioning himself into a position in which he has some say in GB's offseason moves.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think if he holdsout the Packers are of the mind to let him retire a Packer.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The more they piss him off, the higher the chances I think he ends up a Bear after his contract expires.

I think forcing him to play without a trade could backfire that way (if Fields doesn't wow).