Will Trubisky play with the 1s this week?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I will never understand how some people would think that a player listed anything but 1st on the depth chart would ever be starting in the 3rd preseason game, as the 3rd game on preseason is traditionally what is viewed by coaches players and fans as the real season "dress" "rehearsal" where the starters historically play 3 out of the 4 quarters. Mitchell Trubinsky is currently listed 4th on the depth chart so until that changes I would say safetly that one should assume that he would not be playing until the 3rd quarter is over and done with.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I don't think he is either but that is exactly what happened with Wilson and Flynn. It wouldn't surprise me if he gets reps with the 1s at some point in the game.

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Iv'e watched a lot of interviews with Glennon and i haven't seen him act like a "bitch" at all. He has shown the ability to suck at football so far but i don't see where the bitch part comes in.

When Trubs enters the game or does something positive they show Glennon, and he looks uneasy. After Mitch entered last game the Arizona feed cammed Glennon and you could see it in his eyes how hurt he is. When Mitch threw his first TD against Denver you could see his pain. I don't think he's acting like a bitch, or at least publicly, but I'm sure he has let his feelings known.

Sid.Luckman

Drunk
Donator
Liked Posts:
When Trubs enters the game or does something positive they show Glennon, and he looks uneasy. After Mitch entered last game the Arizona feed cammed Glennon and you could see it in his eyes how hurt he is. When Mitch threw his first TD against Denver you could see his pain. I don't think he's acting like a bitch, or at least publicly, but I'm sure he has let his feelings known.

At this point it should be simple for Glennon, step up or step aside. I don't mind them giving him another start next week but Mitch needs to be elevated to #2. If Glennon comes out and looks good, great. If not, pull him and get Mitch some time with the ones. However, I would hope that Fox gets him some time with the ones this week in practice if that becomes the plan. I can see Fox trying to outsmart the other team by not getting him time with the ones during practice to catch the Titans off guard and win a preseason game.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I will never understand how some people would think that a player listed anything but 1st on the depth chart would ever be starting in the 3rd preseason game, as the 3rd game on preseason is traditionally what is viewed by coaches players and fans as the real season "dress" "rehearsal" where the starters historically play 3 out of the 4 quarters. Mitchell Trubinsky is currently listed 4th on the depth chart so until that changes I would say safetly that one should assume that he would not be playing until the 3rd quarter is over and done with.

Depth charts mean absolutely nothing at this time.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
Glennon sucks ass and they should start Trubisky.Fox will be wishing he thought thing's through more when the bears start 0-4 trotting glennon out there to look fucking horrible.Trubisky is the best QB on the team and thats without question,the players know who the better player is and i wonder how they will react to this shit show.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Phibbulous

Thread Killer
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Toronto Maple Leafs
  1. Michigan Wolverines
Glennon has 18 million reasons not to give a rat's ass about Trubs.

Reactions: Myk

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
What if Fox wants to lose the first 7 games on purpose? He can then blame Pace's signing of Glennon and bring in Mitch. If Mitch plays well he can reaise the argument for getting another year. We have to get some positive results out of Mitch this year because if we do can Fox, we'll need a coach to want to be here.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
What if Fox wants to lose the first 7 games on purpose? He can then blame Pace's signing of Glennon and bring in Mitch. If Mitch plays well he can reaise the argument for getting another year. We have to get some positive results out of Mitch this year because if we do can Fox, we'll need a coach to want to be here.

Unless Pace is saying Glennon or bust that wouldn't work. He was supposed to be able to rate his available QB's long ago. I even question why he hasn't been able to yet (unless it was Pace).
I have thought about buying another year for the both of them. They get a year after Trub's rookie year, he'll be a "virtual rookie" next year if he doesn't see the field this year.

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
Glennon is a piece of shit-

Liked Posts:

I think we've all been watching football long enough to know how preseason work. Like Fox said they don't practice until Wednesday and we have no idea how things are going to shape up during the week. There's a chance Trubisky earns the nod by Sunday. Even if he doesn't start he deserves the playing time with the first string.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I've thought that for a while now.

It started with Glennon feeling "cheated on" when the Bears drafted Trubisky, and he's just come off as a whiny bitch ever since then.
\

Please, anyone, give me one quote where Glennon has whined or come off as a bitch. Just one quote....

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Cheated on is in quotes :bowrofl:

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
Not a quote from Glennon. Again, is there any quote actually from Glennon? Or is this all because of the Campbell article?

I mean, that's the thing I guess. Did Campbell just completely make it up? That's not out of the realm of possibility I guess, but I don't have a reason why I shouldn't believe him.

bearsfootball516

Liked Posts:
Imagine the boos that will rain down at Soldier Field after Glennon throws his first interception. Heck, I can already hear the "Mitch Tru-Bisky!" chants when it's the fourth quarter, the Bears are down by 17 and Glennon has been picked off twice.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
It's in quotes because he took it from Campbell's original article. In the original article Glennon is not quoted. Cheated on is from anonymous "people in the know" Campbell bases the story on.

I'm amazed there's as much noise about that everywhere and it hasn't been turned into more.