Wilson trade update

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Wilson goes to Dallas, then Dak to Chicago for a 1st and other picks? Might be discounted due to the leg injury

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im sure that the Da Bears Blog and JLC will have the inside scoop

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I feel edumucated. do you?

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Remember when people ridiculed this great poster for his Russell Wilson thread. Where you inbreds at now. He would love to come to Chicago and the Seattle issues are real

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I'd say there is even less of a chance Russell Wilson gets traded than Watson, and I don't think the chances that Watson gets traded are all that high either. HOU has no incentive to trade him, and Watson isn't going to sit out an entire season and get fined into oblivion.

That being said, I would absolutely trade 3 1st's for Wilson if that's what it took.

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'd say there is even less of a chance Russell Wilson gets traded than Watson, and I don't think the chances that Watson gets traded are all that high either. HOU has no incentive to trade him, and Watson isn't going to sit out an entire season and get fined into oblivion.

That being said, I would absolutely trade 3 1st's for Wilson if that's what it took.

?

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

NOT HAPPENING

VfrGYI1.jpg

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Patterson a better Bear than Derrick Rose was a Bull. This guy recruits like it’s nobody’s business. Give him Pace’s job.

Thats fine as as long as we are no longer giving him the 3rd most offensive touches on the team

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Not going to get my hopes up but *if* it happened it would easily be the best move of Paces career.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Lmao, Chicago and bears fans are so desperate for a QB that any mention of a players contempt for their current teams sends the entire Chicago sports ecosystem into a complete tailspin lol.

Id love Watson or Wilson but I’m going to lol when pace rolls out a foles/minshew mania combo next year. I’ll also cry a lil