Wilson trade update

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Lmao, Chicago and bears fans are so desperate for a QB that any mention of a players contempt for their current teams sends the entire Chicago sports ecosystem into a complete tailspin lol.

Id love Watson or Wilson but I’m going to lol when pace rolls out a foles/minshew mania combo next year. I’ll also cry a lil
He listed Chicago as one of four teams he would be willing to be traded to. It’s not like we’re pulling it out of thin air here...

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He listed Chicago as one of four teams he would be willing to be traded to. It’s not like we’re pulling it out of thin air here...

The question is, Are the Bears one of the teams that Seattle would be willing to trade him too

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
The question is, Are the Bears one of the teams that Seattle would be willing to trade him too

considering he has a no trade clause if Seattle wanted to trade him, Chicago has to be an option.

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
I think he actually had detachable "no trade claws" that he would put on his hands and attempt to use as a weapon if he they ever tried to trade him.