1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
HAHAHAHA Niemi with the strategic BUMP!

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
Haha no joke man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Haha no joke man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol i feel bad for you but at the same time im so glad you look like a fool right now. :crazydance::beerbang:

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
Don't feel bad man. I've never been so happy to be wrong. I wish I could be more wrong with my other teams (Cubs, Bulls ---> LeBron)

This is something that I'll never forget. And proves that good things can happen to the teams I root for. It gives me a positive outlook for my other teams. It's very refreshing.

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
I root for the Blackhawks. I'm just a very negative fan. I suffer from knee-jerk-itis and when they went 0-2 in Philly I was frustrated and with all the momentum Philly had I didn't see any way the Blackhawks could rebound. Thankfully I couldn't have been more wrong.

chrisjuniper

Liked Posts:
I root for the Blackhawks. I'm just a very negative fan. I suffer from knee-jerk-itis and when they went 0-2 in Philly I was frustrated and with all the momentum Philly had I didn't see any way the Blackhawks could rebound. Thankfully I couldn't have been more wrong.

take your negativity and shove it.

your bandwagoning is absolutely :turrible:

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
People seem to forget (or may not even know) that without bandwagon fans, your team would lose a lot of money.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils

WCulbertson

Grammer Po-Po
Liked Posts:
I understand everyone's point in this thread haha.

And while it's been noted multiple times, that I jumped on the bandwagon when we drafted Kaner, I think there are 2 different types of bandwagon fans.

There is a more acceptable type- the ones who live in the area that the team plays and get caught up in the hype of the playoff team.

Then there are the people who've never lived in the region of the team, have never rooted for the team, until all of a sudden that teams wins a championship.

Cutsizzle- After re-reading this, it kinda sounds like I'm mentioning you. I'm not. You are a Chicago sports fan trapped in N.C. haha. Didn't want to cause any problems between our loving friendship ;)

(ex: Saints fans in Indiana after the Super Bowl. Oh you're a Drew Brees fan since he went to PU? Bullshit! No, you aren't. You never once supported that team until they got the hardware.)

Oh and Cut... I bet the Expos' fans are pissed that didn't have the chance at Strasburg.

Last edited:

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You have it confused. There's only one type of bandwagon fan. The ones that hop from one top tier team to the next. One thats in championship discussion.

Then theres fair weather fans. Those are ones that cheer for a specific team only when they are playing well. They wont jump to another team or another cities group of teams, they just dont cheer until they start winning.

Fact is, you called this team dead after game 4 and you said "mark my words". IMO, if you couldnt support this team during a low period(and it wasnt even a low period) then you shouldnt be celebrating this championship. No disrespect but thats my take on it.

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
One thing I've noticed about the NHL playoffs: Don't bring any of your assumptions from NBA and MLB playoffs along with it. The NHL Playoffs is unlike any other playoff series in professional sports. (In my opinion, it's the best, but that's another agrument).

Game-to-game momentum isn't that important. The best team in one game can look like the worst team in the following one. The closest thing to a sure bet is that a hot goalie will take his team to the Cup ... although that was proven wrong when Halak went cold for Montreal.