Worst Coordinators of the last 15 years?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dish
Fish in a barrel. How pathetic.

He's good at math, especially averaging. I think all Bear boards must have advanced courses in adaptive math.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
lol

I think there is a lot of stuff that Trestman deserves criticism for but people need to get some motherfucking perspective when it comes to his O. In his FIRST year as coach, dude fielded the best offense in the history of the franchise.

If you are going to use the offense as your primary line of criticism of Trestman, than you are a fucking moron.

And yes, I recognize that they have been under performing so far. But even under performing, its still the best O in the Bears modern era. Get some fucking perspective.

Trestman is a joke.

That was the most talented Bears offense ever. Why bring up the first year? Look at this year. Total Ron Turner offense. Will miss the playoffs 2 years in a row. This guy is gone in 1-2 more seasons.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Trestman is a joke.

That was the most talented Bears offense ever. Why bring up the first year? Look at this year. Total Ron Turner offense. Will miss the playoffs 2 years in a row. This guy is gone in 1-2 more seasons.

So much optimism...

You shouldn't even watch the game today. Not like we have a chance.

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
a simple google search yielded this

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/chi/2013.htm

over 6000 yards of total production on offense sounds pretty good to me. the Packers put up about the same amount of yards, but scored 7 less touchdowns. even the Bears threw less interceptions than Aaron Rodgers.

The bears as a team threw less INTs than the packers as a team, but Rodgers only threw 6. The other 10 were Flynn, Tolzien and Wallace.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Ah fuck all this i'm going to watch a mt everest documentary

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is what the Offense scored against teams that had some D.
wk 9 vs DET 19 pts
wk 10 vs BAL 16 pts
wk 11 vs STL 21 pts
wk 12 vs MIN 20 pts
wk 15 vs PHI 11 pts (but really 3 pts bc 8 pts was during garbage time)

To make the Philly game a little worse, the eagles were only 17th in total D and dead last in the league in passing defense.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
yeah...so I just don't buy that we are the "2nd highest scoring offense" last year. The best offense just behind Denver.

You don't "buy" that an indisputable fact exists? Good luck with that Sally.

doctorbear

Liked Posts:
So much optimism...

You shouldn't even watch the game today. Not like we have a chance.

Dude how long have you been a Bears fan? When you see this shit every year, I find it to be mindless to just sit there brimming with optimism. I mean this is a team that has made a tradition of losing for 20+ years now, who recently hired a head coach from a canadian league. You cannot make this shit up.

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't kid yourself. Turner was ok, but you have to remember being able to ID the play every single snap. You remember that shit?

Turner was like the Tucker of offense. Vanilla as shit and never fooled anyone, ever. He didn't bother with chess.

His whole scheme was just power run/ PA. Basically nothing else. Remember not being able to run an effective screen EVER?

I didn't always know if it was a dive behind the LG or RG but I always knew when Turner had called a dive play on 1st down and so did the opposing defense lol

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Dude how long have you been a Bears fan? When you see this shit every year, I find it to be mindless to just sit there brimming with optimism. I mean this is a team that has made a tradition of losing for 20+ years now, who recently hired a head coach from a canadian league. You cannot make this shit up.

I'm just saying buddy, it might be time for you to find a new hobby. Football is turning you into no-balls bitter fuck.