Would you trade Jay to the 49ers for Harbaugh and Kap?

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Its the getting rid of the QB that got him to those NFCCG in Alex SMith for a turnover prone one trick pony in Kap.
Seemed to work out decently seeing as they went to a SB with him and another NFCCG!

Seriously?!!? Do you have access to a TV?

Its the fact that he hasn't stayed anywhere very long
Because in his first two stops he was hugely successful and climbed the ladder quickly.

Hell, even still would you rather have Harbaugh here for 4-5 years make 3-4 playoff appearances 1 SB(even if it's a loss) and then have him move on?

Even if he doesn't stay here long is that bad?

I think there would be better hires out there than Harbaugh for this team.
Like who?

Why?

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Trade Jay for a bag of peanuts. He's a fucking idiot and a complete bust.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;2w1g-idt-8U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w1g-idt-8U[/video]

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like who?

Why?

I'm not gonna address the rest, because it doesn't matter what I say on it. It is a different opinion than yours, so I am an idiot.

As for the coaches I would prefer, Shaw or Bevell. Bowles would also be high on my list.

Trump32

Liked Posts:
Fuck no. I'd rather keep Cutler, Harbaugh isn't good enough to make it worth it just because the media/coaches have scapegoated Cutler into being the sole problem with the franchise.

cobbland

Liked Posts:
Yes or no?

Yes.

This is only Kaepernick's second full season as starter.

I don't see how he's considered a bad player, yet someone like Stafford is given chance after chance when Kaepernick has more playoff victories than Stafford has playoff appearances.

Odd.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes.

I don't see how he's considered a bad player, yet someone like Stafford is given chance after chance when Kaepernick has more playoff victories than Stafford has playoff appearances.

Odd.

And yet, 99.5% of the people on this forum would trade Cuntler for Stafford in a heartbeat, why? Because they have a clue.

As for your "stat of the day", so does Tebow and Sanchez........

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Yes.

Odd.

Most people here aren't people who think Stafford is a good QB in any means. Who is giving him chance after chance? Mainly it's been some bad coaches up until now, but most basic media opinions are he is a dull middle ground QB like Cutler.

cobbland

Liked Posts:
Most people here aren't people who think Stafford is a good QB in any means. Who is giving him chance after chance? Mainly it's been some bad coaches up until now, but most basic media opinions are he is a dull middle ground QB like Cutler.

The Detroit Lions.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Heck, I'd take Harbaugh only if he can still do this with the Bears..... but no, not as a coach

347255_display_image.jpg

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
From Adam Schefter, not sure if there's a thread on this:

49ers HC Jim Harbaugh’s family and friends have been encouraging him to take the Michigan HC job, but he is torn because his heart is in the NFL, per sources close to the situation.
Harbaugh first would like to see what head coaching opportunities come available – and he is likely to be a top choice for a handful of teams – before getting back to Michigan with an answer, per sources.

Harbaugh also is aware of the fact that Michigan might not be able to wait for him, especially when it might not even land the coach who is believed to be the school’s top choice. Plus, college football recruiting is in full swing, and the longer a school waits, the more of a disadvantage it can be. It leaves both sides, Michigan and Harbaugh, in a tough and delicate spot, even though they have mutual interest in each other, per sources.
Harbaugh would like to finish coaching this season, go through the players’ getaway day on Monday, Dec. 29, and then make his decision as quickly as possible. As another source said, Harbaugh’s agent, Dave Dunn, already “has a good sense of realistic NFL options already.”
But as one Michigan source wondered Friday, “If he wants to stay in the NFL, who will pay him $8 million per year?”, an indication that Michigan is prepared to go hard after Harbaugh.

There is an undisputed emotional connection for Harbaugh, who played at Michigan, is an iconic figure there, and has been hearing from family and friends about returning as the prodigal son. Harbaugh’s father, Jack, is influential with his son and he has made it known that he likes and admires Michigan’s interim athletic director, Jim Hackett, whom he got to know in the mid 1970s, when he was coaching the defensive backs at Michigan while Hackett was playing center at the school.
Harbaugh’s wife also is said to be open and on board to him going back to Ann Arbor if that’s what he wants, per sources.
While some have pointed out that recruiting would be a challenge, it is one that does not concern Harbaugh, per sources. Harbaugh believes he has successfully recruited before and he would do so again if he returned to college.

But his family and friends have voiced their opinions to Harbaugh, and made it known that it would be an ideal match. Now, likely by the end of the month, Harbaugh must make the decision that will shape his professional and personal life for years to come.

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
Harbaugh may not be the best option but he is the best option right now and he will bring a better staff with him than any other guy out there.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
Harbaugh may not be the best option but he is the best option right now and he will bring a better staff with him than any other guy out there.

I personally don't think he's been that great of a coach. Good? yes, but either way I don't see the Bears forking out that sort of money for a head coach. Bears have spent a lot the past season and for the most part have gotten zilch in return.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

For the 1,000,005th time, no way the bears get Harbaugh, why do you stooges keep bringing it up? Is this some thinly veiled attempt to be able to say " I told you the Bears should have gotten Harbaugh" sometime in the near future, when the truth of the matter is they never had a realistic shot??

cobbland

Liked Posts:
For the 1,000,005th time, no way the bears get Harbaugh, why do you stooges keep bringing it up? Is this some thinly veiled attempt to be able to say " I told you the Bears should have gotten Harbaugh" sometime in the near future, when the truth of the matter is they never had a realistic shot??

Many people said the same thing in 2009, when Cutler wanted out of Denver: "There's no way Chicago makes that trade."

Anything can happen.