Would you trade Jay to the 49ers for Harbaugh and Kap?

Liked Posts:
Yes or no?

I'd do it in a heartbeat, with my eyes sewed shut. Hell SF can even keep Kap, just give me the coach & a trade for Garoppollo. I like how Harbaugh builds up his rosters in a rebuild. With the two rosters that I've seen him work with, both were built around foundation players on the offensive line & defensive front 7, rather than heavy focus on position players.

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
tetas-animadas-67878.gif

Hbkrusso

Objective Fanboy
Donator
Liked Posts:
[video=youtube;Yam5uK6e-bQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yam5uK6e-bQ[/video]

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not gonna address the rest, because it doesn't matter what I say on it. It is a different opinion than yours, so I am an idiot.

As for the coaches I would prefer, Shaw or Bevell. Bowles would also be high on my list.

It's a matter of opinion that Harbaugh went to an NFCCG and SB with Kap?

Also WHY are those guys better choices than Harbaugh?

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

No, and you know what I meant by that, so don't act like a dumbass.

I think those guys would be better choices because they are not considered great coaches about to get fired from their jobs. There is something about that that turns me away from him. Malzahn would also be high on my list. Doesn't matter what I think though. As for the "Cutler homers" crap from another poster, this has nothing to do with Cutler for me. I think his time should be done here, just not for a younger version of him(and just as expensive), and a coach that is doing such a good job, that the organization he is with is actively trying to get rid of him.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think those guys would be better choices because they are not considered great coaches about to get fired from their jobs.

So you have zero football related reasons aside from they may not get fired.

Good stuff...and you're accusing ME of acting like the dumb ass?

:obama:

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So you have zero football related reasons aside from they may not get fired.

Good stuff...and you're accusing ME of acting like the dumb ass?

:obama:

Reading "I have a different opinion than you" and coming to the conclusion that "Making the playoffs is an opinion" is acting like a dumbass.

A team actively looking to get rid of that great coach is a football reason. Harbaugh is such a good coach, made all these NFCCG and the Superbowl, yet his team wants to get rid of him after one mediocre season? That says something about the coach whether you want to believe it or not. If you don't think thats a big deal, then fine. I do.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Reading "I have a different opinion than you" and coming to the conclusion that "Making the playoffs is an opinion" is acting like a dumbass.
No. Saying that a fact(making the playoffs) is an opinion is wrong and dumbassery of the highest degree.

A team actively looking to get rid of that great coach is a football reason. Harbaugh is such a good coach, made all these NFCCG and the Superbowl, yet his team wants to get rid of him after one mediocre season? That says something about the coach whether you want to believe it or not. If you don't think thats a big deal, then fine. I do.
So again. You have zero football related reasons. Your argument boils down to "Harbaugh is an ass."

Good stuff.

JDB_219

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Yep. Those two NFCCGs and one SB appearance along with a string of good to great play-off performance are all your opinion. Also don't forget, running yards do not count for QBs.

Last edited:

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No. Saying that a fact(making the playoffs) is an opinion is wrong and dumbassery of the highest degree.

I never once said that. I was saying that my opinions on the keeping Kap over Smith, and making it to the SB with him differ from yours. Hence, you acting like a dumbass. Being on the hot seat after all that greatness Harbaugh did isn't football related? Okay.

FirstTimer

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was saying that my opinions on the keeping Kap over Smith, and making it to the SB with him differ from yours.
Your opinion can't differ from a fact. Harbaugh kept Kap and made it to a SB and (2) NFCCG with him.
Being on the hot seat after all that greatness Harbaugh did isn't football related? Okay.
HOW COULD IT BE?!?!? Harbaugh's first four seasons in the NFL he's 43-19-1 made (3) NFCCG's, and a SB. If it's "football related" that he's on the hot seat who do the Niners think they can replace him with? The zombie of Vince Lombardi?

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Your opinion can't differ from a fact. Harbaugh kept Kap and made it to a SB and (2) NFCCG with him.

HOW COULD IT BE?!?!? Harbaugh's first four seasons in the NFL he's 43-19-1 made (3) NFCCG's, and a SB. If it's "football related" that he's on the hot seat who do the Niners think they can replace him with? The zombie of Vince Lombardi?

My bad man, I forgot how dense you can be.