Would you want LBJ in a Bulls uniform?

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
http://www.cbssports.com/mcc/messages/chrono/18199676

Honestly, I wouldn't wanna see LBJ in a Bulls uniform. I hope we do not sign him this upcoming off season and that's just me. I would rather have Amare Staudimire rather than LBJ. Amare with a good SG. Will we have enough to sign Amare Staudimire and Michael Redd instead of Lebron James. Rose,Redd,Deng,Staudamire,Noah? Is that possible?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Interesting outlook...I would rather have Lebron. Lebron is better than Amare and Redd...put together.

My feeling is Lebron has a very good chance to be the greatest basketball player ever. That is very possible. So I would love to have him on the Bulls.

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Interesting outlook...I would rather have Lebron. Lebron is better than Amare and Redd...put together.

My feeling is Lebron has a very good chance to be the greatest basketball player ever. That is very possible. So I would love to have him on the Bulls.

We already had the greatest player of all time. Now we should defend him by challenging the "Potential Greatest of all-time" not Help him! lol This time around I think we should try and get this Championship by having a truly good all around team. Not just another 1 man show. Not taking anything away from Pippen, Rodman, etc. Know what I mean?

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
I don't think Amare and Redd will embarrass us by steeling a tape of them getting dunked on, or disrespecting their hometown team and fans, or by being sore losers and walking out of an Eastern Conference finals game without shaking the other team's hands because we loss the series.

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
Over my dead body. Too expensive.

Give me Michael Redd and Joe Johnson.

:eek:hmy: What's going on in this thread!

It would roughly cost the same amount to sign Joe Johnson that it would Lebron James.

And...for that money, I'd much rather have Lebron James.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
We already had the greatest player of all time. Now we should defend him by challenging the "Potential Greatest of all-time" not Help him! lol This time around I think we should try and get this Championship by having a truly good all around team. Not just another 1 man show. Not taking anything away from Pippen, Rodman, etc. Know what I mean?

We already had the...okay. That is like the Lakers saying we don't want Kobe because we already had Magic. One has nothing to do with the other. Those great Bulls teams were not a 1 man show. Lebron is much better than Amare or Joe Johnson...

I don't think Amare and Redd will embarrass us by steeling a tape of them getting dunked on, or disrespecting their hometown team and fans, or by being sore losers and walking out of an Eastern Conference finals game without shaking the other team's hands because we loss the series.

If you would rather have Michael Redd than Lebron...you have serious issues concerning basketball my friend...serious issues.

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
Sorry man, I just don't like Lebron. Rose is sort of a Lebron in the point guard position and has the potential to be that kind of superstar player. Give me Redd and Amare instead of Lebron and I'll be more grateful than ever.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Rose can only have wet dreams of being that kind of player. He will NEVER be that kind of player. He will be good, he won't be Lebron. I like great players, and no matter the personal feelings, if I can have them on my team...

I am sorry you feel that way. I would much rather have Lebron than Rose...pack Rose's bags right now...he is nothing compared to Lebron...

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of course I would take Lebron. He´s the future of the league!

RC_Skinny22

Sharpshooter
Donator
Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
We already had the...okay. That is like the Lakers saying we don't want Kobe because we already had Magic. One has nothing to do with the other. Those great Bulls teams were not a 1 man show. Lebron is much better than Amare or Joe Johnson...

Right Hou! What kind of thinking is this? As a Bulls fan I want the Bulls to win championships! And if you have the best current player on your team you have the best chances. And if he will get better than MJ (what I don´t think btw.) than it is like it is. Than we would have had the best and the second best player on our team. What´s wrong with that if the Bulls win the title again?

ramblingrose33

Liked Posts:
My thought on LeBron is that I will supremely dislike him ONLY IF he wears a Knicks jersey. To think of him on the Bulls is fun (He needs to wear 6 though...). It's exactly what we need. I assume if this was a possibility, we'd be sending Deng out of town for a big man, not anyone spectacular, just someone to fill the hole of a big man. Maybe the second com,ing of Luc Longley. Move Noah to PF, Rose at PG, James at SF, and fill in the blank at SG.

Honestly, bring on the Lakers, then the Blazers, Suns, etc. I'm cool about three-peating history again.

jsain360

Liked Posts:
Give me Lebron all day, lets go for the gusto, I want winners and I'm tired of being butt F#[ked by every team in this town

B1LLIONAIREKR3W

Liked Posts:
Michael Redd is a good shooter Amare Staudimire is good to i bet if we had thoses 2 guys we will make the playoffs every year

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
Do you think Lebron wants to win more than he wants to perform for the celebrities in the crowd? I just don't like Lebron and I'm surprised I'm the only Bulls fan who doesn't. I'm a huge Wade fan, this season I'm turning into a Kobe fan but I've never been a fan of Lebron. Bottom line: if he leaves the Cavs - he's a douche bag.

cool007

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:

It would roughly cost the same amount to sign Joe Johnson that it would Lebron James.

+1

ALso, there is no way we would be able to sign BOTH Amare AND Redd. Also, Redd is NOT a free agent and no I don't think he is going to opt out of his $20mil (left) contract).

If we had any chance of getting Bron, you and anyone should pack his bags for him and bring him to Chicago. I personally would make sure of that.

He is THE BEST player (arguably) in the game and to win it all, you need that type of player. We would be simply NUTS to go after someone else if he is ready to come to Bulls.

I am sorry but this should not even be a question.

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
cool007 wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

+1

ALso, there is no way we would be able to sign BOTH Amare AND Redd. Also, Redd is NOT a free agent and no I don't think he is going to opt out of his $20mil (left) contract).

If we had any chance of getting Bron, you and anyone should pack his bags for him and bring him to Chicago. I personally would make sure of that.

He is THE BEST player (arguably) in the game and to win it all, you need that type of player. We would be simply NUTS to go after someone else if he is ready to come to Bulls.

I guess your right. I'm just not a fan of Lebron and I would prefer for him to not be on the Bulls. We can find a way to win without him. I'd rather have Amare, and a shooting guard, maybe trade Hinrich, Thomas and Salmons.

cool007

Liked Posts:
MikeMeraz wrote:
cool007 wrote:
??? ?????? wrote:

+1

I guess your right. I'm just not a fan of Lebron and I would prefer for him to not be on the Bulls. We can find a way to win without him. I'd rather have Amare, and a shooting guard, maybe trade Hinrich, Thomas and Salmons.

Also, just so you know the only way we will have a Max money is by letting Salmons walk (opt out) and Tyrus go. So we can not trade them and if we do, we can't sign Bron.

I do agree on trading Hinrich for a serviceable PG/SG who can shoot and play good enough defense or for an expiring.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
MikeMeraz wrote:
Sorry man, I just don't like Lebron. Rose is sort of a Lebron in the point guard position and has the potential to be that kind of superstar player. Give me Redd and Amare instead of Lebron and I'll be more grateful than ever.

Huh? Seriously!?!?! If LeBron came here, I would drop to my knees and provide fallacio to god himself...yes you heard it here first!

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
mlewinth wrote:
MikeMeraz wrote:

Huh? Seriously!?!?! If LeBron came here, I would drop to my knees and provide fallacio to god himself...yes you heard it here first!

lol...

There's people who just don't like Kobe, who just don't like Carmelo (I fall in that catagory, I hate Melo) and people who hate Artest, people who hate players, I don't hate Lebron, but I'm not a fan of em. I guess I'm the only one.