Would you want LBJ in a Bulls uniform?

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
MikeMeraz wrote:
mlewinth wrote:
MikeMeraz wrote:
Sorry man, I just don't like Lebron. Rose is sort of a Lebron in the point guard position and has the potential to be that kind of superstar player. Give me Redd and Amare instead of Lebron and I'll be more grateful than ever.

Huh? Seriously!?!?! If LeBron came here, I would drop to my knees and provide fallacio to god himself...yes you heard it here first!

lol...

There's people who just don't like Kobe, who just don't like Carmelo (I fall in that catagory, I hate Melo) and people who hate Artest, people who hate players, I don't hate Lebron, but I'm not a fan of em. I guess I'm the only one.

As long as you can admit that....haha

Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Frank Breakfast-Styleham wrote:
Over my dead body. Too expensive.

Give me Michael Redd and Joe Johnson.

:eek:hmy: What's going on in this thread!

It would roughly cost the same amount to sign Joe Johnson that it would Lebron James.

And...for that money, I'd much rather have Lebron James.

Huh? Joe Johnson will get LeBron money?

Isn't LeBron going to make like a hundred billion million trillion dollars next year?

Whose going to pay those 2 guys the same?

No one, I tell you! No one!

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Huh? Seriously!?!?! If LeBron came here, I would drop to my knees and provide fallacio to god himself...yes you heard it here first!

Didn't you call Michael Jordan a god recently? So you would give MJ brain because Lebron signed with the.......wow!

:) :) :)

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Give me LBJ any day of the week. I'll drive him here myself.

mlewinth

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:

Didn't you call Michael Jordan a god recently? So you would give MJ brain because Lebron signed with the.......wow!

:) :) :)

I am a devoted sports fan, what can I say...

??? ??????

Liked Posts:
MikeMeraz wrote:
Do you think Lebron wants to win more than he wants to perform for the celebrities in the crowd? I just don't like Lebron and I'm surprised I'm the only Bulls fan who doesn't. I'm a huge Wade fan, this season I'm turning into a Kobe fan but I've never been a fan of Lebron. Bottom line: if he leaves the Cavs - he's a douche bag.

I think it would be pretty sweet if we were to have been able to win a championship home grown, with Hinrich, Gordon, Deng, etc. But it didn't work out that way.

So now we're looking at building a championship team through free agency...and so no matter what, the player coming in won't be one brought up in the Bulls organization.

I assume that Wade would be sweetest for most in Chicago, since he is from here. It would definitely be the sweetest for me as well, for a different reason, and that being that I watched just about every game of Wade's when he was at Marquette.

But to take Wade over James is dumb in itself.

Kush77

Liked Posts:
clonetrooper264 wrote:
Give me LBJ any day of the week. I'll drive him here myself.

I agree with that.

If we can get James that would be great. But I don't see him leaving Cleveland.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
MikeMeraz wrote:
Rose is sort of a Lebron in the point guard position

:laugh:

I would trade ten Derek Roses for one LeBron James.

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
If the Bulls front orafice doesn't do everything in their power to atleast try & get LeBron in a Bulls uni, I will drive down to the Berto Center & puked all over Gar's face.

Of course you should want Lebron. Every fan in their right mind should. Even if you don't like him personally, HE'S THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!! And I don't think money will be an issue with him, he wants to win. Do you know how much he gets paid by Nike? Gatorade? Etc. It's alot more than the Cavs are shelling out I'll tell ya that.

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
If the Bulls front orafice doesn't do everything in their power to atleast try & get LeBron in a Bulls uni, I will drive down to the Berto Center & puked all over Gar's face.

Oh man...that was funny. I just imagined it...hilarious!

Gar saying Hello to you in the parking lot and you just throw up Family Guy style on his face...wow.

Liked Posts:
What kind of question is this? Ridiculous!

LBJ is dead.

That would be a great visual though. Lyndon Johnson in a Bulls jersey, No. 36. Gray hair...pasty flabby arms...

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
He would definitely have the biggest ears in NBA history....

Diddy1122

I ain't your pal dickface
Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
He would definitely have the biggest ears in NBA history....

Bigger than Popeye Jones? That dude looked like friggin' Nosferatu in a jersey.

MikeMeraz

Liked Posts:
Diddy1122 wrote:

Of course you should want Lebron. Every fan in their right mind should. Even if you don't like him personally, HE'S THE BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW!! And I don't think money will be an issue with him, he wants to win. Do you know how much he gets paid by Nike? Gatorade? Etc. It's alot more than the Cavs are shelling out I'll tell ya that.

Is that right? Money won't be an issue for him? Are we talking about the same LBJ? The one who a little more than a year ago stated he will play over seas if the money was right? Disappear away from the competition if the dollar bills are speaking his language? :blink:

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Is that right? Money won't be an issue for him? Are we talking about the same LBJ? The one who a little more than a year ago stated he will play over seas if the money was right? Disappear away from the competition if the dollar bills are speaking his language?

They call that leverage...he is not going anywhere...

TheStig

Liked Posts:
MikeMeraz wrote:
Diddy1122 wrote:

Is that right? Money won't be an issue for him? Are we talking about the same LBJ? The one who a little more than a year ago stated he will play over seas if the money was right? Disappear away from the competition if the dollar bills are speaking his language? :blink:

First of all, that was Kobe who said he would play overseas not Bron.

http://sports.yahoo.com/olympics/be...aw-kobeeuropenewser080908&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Second of all, Bron, Wade, and Bosh will all max the same. Thats why its called the max because its the maximum allowable contract. the only raise he can get is by playing in a bigger market, enter Chicago, LA, NY and NJ rumors. Yes NJ, they are moving to Brooklyn. And if he wants to win, he will go play in Miami with Wade. I don't think Bron comes here unless a bunch of things fall into line but I would love to have him on the team. He is by far, the best player in the league, the most complete all around player in history and he can play any position on the court besides center.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
??? ?????? wrote:
Over my dead body. Too expensive.

Give me Michael Redd and Joe Johnson.

:eek:hmy: What's going on in this thread!

It would roughly cost the same amount to sign Joe Johnson that it would Lebron James.

And...for that money, I'd much rather have Lebron James.

Huh? Joe Johnson will get LeBron money?

Isn't LeBron going to make like a hundred billion million trillion dollars next year?

Whose going to pay those 2 guys the same?

No one, I tell you! No one!

they both might get max contracts. and you can't pay a player more than the max. so next year johnson and lebron could actually be on similar contracts. so it's a question of johnson or james. i hope that's not REALLY an option...

Liked Posts:
Popeye Jones has to be the ugliest guy in history, yes?

Who comes close? Kevin Willis' size 89 forehead? Robert Swift, Chris Andersen and Cherokee Parks' tats? Calvin Booth?