04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I hope we get him!

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
I would be hard after we got him.

/gayness

If he was willing to sign a long-term deal I would give up plenty for him.

Got teeth? Keith doesn't.

JoeHawks is a fine gent
Liked Posts:
We're not getting Dunn, the Nats wants Quentin or Beckham as the centerpiece, and there is no point to this trade if we give up those two, or one of them.

xCraCKz

Liked Posts:
I hope we do not make this deal. Nuff' said

DMelt36

Bolland > You
Liked Posts:
I'd be happy with the deal as long as we didn't lost too much in the process. But that may not be possible.

Lefty

Liked Posts:
After losing Peavy, there's no way you should mortgage the future to get Dunn now. Just sit back and hope he comes up in FA.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
if we bring up DeAza and Hudson we don't need no stinking trade!!!!

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
he's a good defensive OF hits from the left side I do believe and has some speed and also adds youth to the team all IMO something positive to add to the squad and we give up nothing but an overrated old has been albeit a good one but none the less a has been in Jones and Hudson is going o be a quality starter for us even if his cieling is only a 3-4 type starting pitcher DeAza had won the starting CF spot before bieing traded to us but got injured I think this kid is an upgrade

GrinderBall41

Sox/B'Hawks/Bears/Purdue
Liked Posts:
he's a good defensive OF hits from the left side I do believe and has some speed and also adds youth to the team all IMO something positive to add to the squad and we give up nothing but an overrated old has been albeit a good one but none the less a has been in Jones and Hudson is going o be a quality starter for us even if his cieling is only a 3-4 type starting pitcher DeAza had won the starting CF spot before bieing traded to us but got injured I think this kid is an upgrade

Might be a decent 4th OF. He has had a pretty good Minor League career though. If Ozzie didnt have so much man-love for Pierre he might be able to take his spot. He's not really a "kid" though he's 26.

hsvj60

Liked Posts:
at my age all of you are kids but I do know he's not a youngin anymore which mean she should have some maturity which is also a plus and if given time in the show might just take Pierre's spot...but he would be an upgrade from Jones no doubt

Lefty

Liked Posts:
Oh believe me, I wish I was Terry Boers. Dude is living the dream.