WTF Hicks?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
Dumb move and he will learn from it.

Every game it seems like we have a lot of belly bumping going on with the other team. We nasty I know. However, it could be a ruse by our
opponents to get penalties because they can’t handle our defense one-on-one.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not buying that there's no better view than the one we saw from Waaaaaay TF back. Maybe I missed a better shot, but TV showed a nosebleed seat camera zoomed into graininess. Couldn't tell what happened. Yet when showing a TD reply they can zoom in on nothing but the ball so we can't see where it's going, WR open/not, etc.

TV coverage is terrible sometimes. SMH.

Excited about win, but sucks about Hicks. Frustrating to not know what's happening due to poor telecast.

Hopefully they get it right. If refs = QB level of protection, Hicks be gone for a few games minimum.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Looking at recent history, Marshawn Lynch received a one game suspension for bumping an official. Vontaze Burfict did not get suspended for bumping an official. Not sure what distinguished the two incidents, but let's hope Hicks doesn't get suspended.

BearForceOne

Liked Posts:
Anyone remember the time Rodgers pushed a ref and nothing happened to him?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
A 1 game suspension is probable because the league won't allow people to touch the refs. The only reason its not a certainty is because Hicks doesn't have a record of violations.

That and I don't think he put his hands on the guy.

Major Ursa

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Utah State Aggies
He just has to be smarter. Doesn't take a genius to figure out we can't be losing key personnel if this team is going to keep winning.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
According to the refs, it was more than an incidental belly-bump:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sport...s-akiem-hicks-ejected-ref-20180930-story.html

“The official — the down judge — was breaking up a skirmish between two opposing players, and after he got the players separated, No. 96 came back and charged through him and pushed him.”

Hicks was ejected when the officials ruled his push to be a separate and deliberate act from his altercation with the unidentified Bucs player.

Joliet Jake

Liked Posts:
Guessing if his skin color were a bit less pigmented he’d of been okay.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Guessing if his skin color were a bit less pigmented he’d of been okay.

CCS has already gone over this and concluded he has the best white person voice of anyone on the team. Even better than the white people on the team. So maybe tone the racism down a notch.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I think it was more so incidental contact. I don't think he will be suspended for the Dolphins game.

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Looking at recent history, Marshawn Lynch received a one game suspension for bumping an official. Vontaze Burfict did not get suspended for bumping an official. Not sure what distinguished the two incidents, but let's hope Hicks doesn't get suspended.

Lynch had come in off the bench.

Has anyone mentioned that if Hick's addresses this in his white voice, he probably won't be suspended?

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Hopefully the 3 quarters he already missed will be enough for the league and he comes away with just a fine.

Doubledown

Liked Posts:
Bring in the robot refs, tired of smug Dbag lawyers making slow azzzzz calls, you blind mofo?!?!

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
It honestly looked like he just thought that was a Bucs player and didn't realize it was a ref. Looked pretty unintended in terms of like knowingly pushing the ref. Just looked like he tried to throw off whoever was in between them and it happened to be the ref. But like everyone said, the video of it is so hard to know what the hell happened.

seabear

Liked Posts:
Anyone remember the time Rodgers pushed a ref and nothing happened to him?

Rodgers didn't get ejected because all the officials in the league figured any of them could kick his ass easily. Hicks is another matter.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

How is that even possible? Bears win, i got another epic #calledit and this "gaggle" thing u keep trying to force meme is more than ever not even a thing. Had a gr8 day how did your day go?