WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Like I said in the Lucha thread...I have really fallen out of watching much WWE in recent years. I do tune it to some random Raw shows or something, but I would not say that I am done with it. Just lost the major addiction I had to it back in the 80's. I promise to poke my head in now and again...I always forget this forum exists,

It's getting better the more and more HHH has creative control. Never going to be as "good" as the Indies but the production value is great.

Kevin Steen just recently made his WWE debut a few weeks ago and has beaten John Cena already... rematch this Sunday.

They are pushing him to the moon.

MaryChristine

youshould watch MITB this sunday... it's only 9.99 to get the wwe network the you can cancel it until hell in a cell.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I feel like I'm hanging out with some old college buddies trying to talk me into buying some cocaine with them before we hit the bars.

"I don't know guys...think I'm getting kind old for this. Ehhh...okay, just once for old times sake."

MaryChristine

I feel like I'm hanging out with some old college buddies trying to talk me into buying some cocaine with them before we hit the bars.

"I don't know guys...think I'm getting kind old for this. Ehhh...okay, just once for old times sake."

peer pressure!

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:

Its free dude!

Plus MITB is now on par with the "Big 4" PPVs as the winner of the ladder match is all but guaranteed the title at some point.

AND the rumors that Brock is coming back to murderdeathkillF5 everyone is good enough for me.

If you sign up today, you get the whole month free.

WWE Network has EVERY PPV ever taped for ECW/WWE/WCW on demand plus documentaries and tons of original programming.

Would rather have WWE network for $9.99 than Netflix for 8.99.

DO IT BRO!!!!!!! JUST ONE BUMP!!!!

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Haha grim so you to saw the murder death kill of carnage brought on by the BEAST

MaryChristine

Its free dude!

Plus MITB is now on par with the "Big 4" PPVs as the winner of the ladder match is all but guaranteed the title at some point.

AND the rumors that Brock is coming back to murderdeathkillF5 everyone is good enough for me.

If you sign up today, you get the whole month free.

WWE Network has EVERY PPV ever taped for ECW/WWE/WCW on demand plus documentaries and tons of original programming.

DO IT BRO!!!!!!! JUST ONE BUMP!!!!

images

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:

1.) If I answered that honestly, you may kick me out of this forum.

2.) Netflix is $8.99 a month now? Someone needs a punch in the nose.

3.) I like your sales pitch and if I owned the WWE network would hire you immediately.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
1.) If I answered that honestly, you may kick me out of this forum.

2.) Netflix is $8.99 a month now? Someone needs a punch in the nose.

3.) I like your sales pitch and if I owned the WWE network would hire you immediately.

WWE Network is free for you no obligation until 7/1, why not check it out?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Face it now He's not watching MITB

We are reaching that border of overhyping, but having that huge history this fancy network provides could be enjoyable on a lazy summer night. My better half is another wrestling fan and may be a good way to butter her up now for the impending football season I will make her suffer through.

Or I could just watch more Lucha Underground.

(life is hard)

MaryChristine

We are reaching that border of overhyping, but having that huge history this fancy network provides could be enjoyable on a lazy summer night. My better half is another wrestling fan and may be a good way to butter her up now for the impending football season I will make her suffer through.

Or I could just watch more Lucha Underground.

(life is hard)

buttering a woman up means a good night in bed.. MITB it is!