WWE/AEW & General Wrestling Thread

MaryChristine

Hoping for a Charlotte, Becky Lynch, Bailey invasion on RAW tonight.

Hoping that's what Paige was talking about.

Not to be rude, but it would be better if they just stayed in NXT if you are hoping for any real wrestling.
Divas division where female wrestling goes to die.
If you need proof look at Paige. WTH has she done since she came up to the main roster?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not to be rude, but it would be better if they just stayed in NXT if you are hoping for any real wrestling.
Divas division where female wrestling goes to die.
If you need proof look at Paige. WTH has she done since she came up to the main roster?

I agree. Still would make RAW more entertaining tonight.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
haha! toe to toe? by getting suplexed to hell? That's not the story I got out of it and it has nothing to do with me making up my mind on reigns... I can appreciate a good match no matter what.

This is why he should be in the midcard for a while... his character needs more development so when he finally goes for the belt its organic and the fans are excited rather than him just getting the belt because he popped in his blue contact lenses.

Lulz

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Sandow is a great example of a guy that deserves a push because his charisma is through the roof.
No not everybody can be at the top or midcard but if the roster is so big give some guys time off or get rid of guys like The Miz.
Its not a lack of talent.... its a lack of knowledge or willingness to make the most out of the talent they have.

LU is incredible in the way they use their women. Its not anything like the attitude era. Sexy Star is the woman you saw. She is phenomenal in the ring and her story is about courage and not being afraid to stand up for what is right. Pentagon Jr is who she was fighting.. he is a bully who has gone after women several times.
Its character development that surpasses anything you will or have ever seen on WWE.
I am not bothered that she fights men.. I love it. She is powerful.

To me it's stupid. This isn;t about being sexist either. Men are more dominant plain and simple. It's just not believable. It wasn't believable with Chyna and Jarrett and it's not believable now.

That said, she has a really solid move set and I'd love for the ladies to fight against each other like that.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
Vampiro looks like he ate himself. He's so BIG!

MaryChristine

whats funny?

Reigns got suplexed by Lesnar for 10 minutes straight... and he smiled in between... If that's going toe to toe... I don't even know what to say.
Reigns had a good match on smackdown. I know a good match when I see one and I know a cover up when I see one.
Lesnar is not a ring master so they did what they had to do to cover up the fact that Lesnar could not lead a match with Reigns... They did a hell of a job.
I still wouldn't say Reigns went toe to toe.

My opinion of Reigns development is independent of weather or not he can have a decent match.

MaryChristine

To me it's stupid. This isn;t about being sexist either. Men are more dominant plain and simple. It's just not believable. It wasn't believable with Chyna and Jarrett and it's not believable now.

That said, she has a really solid move set and I'd love for the ladies to fight against each other like that.

I get it. I felt that way too when I first saw it. Watch a few more episodes.. get the full story... you will find it easy to suspend your disbelief.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
I get it. I felt that way too when I first saw it. Watch a few more episodes.. get the full story... you will find it easy to suspend your disbelief.
The video you showed me (which I apprecaite :clap:) did nothing of the sort. Honestly it's hard when Rey Mysterio was Fighting Big SHow for me to suspend belief too. In fact I couldn't.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
but as I have time I am definitely going to check out some LU and some New Japan as well.

MaryChristine

The video you showed me (which I apprecaite :clap:) did nothing of the sort. Honestly it's hard when Rey Mysterio was Fighting Big SHow for me to suspend belief too. In fact I couldn't.

haha mysterio/ big show.. yeah. terrible.
I'm not saying that segment will change your mind, but the more you see her in the ring, u won't really care as much.

tumblr_nm8jgmKmIt1sbzhteo1_400.gif

better than any diva ever.

brett05

867-5309
Liked Posts:
haha mysterio/ big show.. yeah. terrible.
I'm not saying that segment will change your mind, but the more you see her in the ring, u won't really care as much.

tumblr_nm8jgmKmIt1sbzhteo1_400.gif

better than any diva ever.

Diva, Yes...WOmen's Wrestler? No. Give me Lita in a heartbeat

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
THAT NEVILLE VS OWENS MATCH FUCKING RULED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck move was that K.O. did? It was like a piledriver to his knee.

Plus that pop-up power bomb was fucking epic.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
THAT NEVILLE VS OWENS MATCH FUCKING RULED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What the fuck move was that K.O. did? It was like a piledriver to his knee.

Plus that pop-up power bomb was fucking epic.

Yeah nothing is going to top that match tonight haha.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Fucking DVR cut off 5 minutes early.... how did it end?

Last thing I saw was the Jamie Noble sweet fucking swinging neckbreaker.

ob1force

Liked Posts:
Fucking DVR cut off 5 minutes early.... how did it end?

Last thing I saw was the Jamie Noble sweet fucking swinging neckbreaker.

Oh that was a beauty haha. Did you miss Jamie Noble doing the Ali rope a dope thing? That was freaking hilarious. But in a nutshell, after J&J security got some offense in, Rollins got it back under control going for the Pedigree but then Ambrose distracted him by throwing the WWE World Heavyweight belt inside the ring; Rollins goes to pick it up as Mercury (or Noble I do not remember), sneak the school boy pin for the victory. Ambrose with the Dirty Deeds a minute later, ending the show on top.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh that was a beauty haha. Did you miss Jamie Noble doing the Ali rope a dope thing? That was freaking hilarious. But in a nutshell, after J&J security got some offense in, Rollins got it back under control going for the Pedigree but then Ambrose distracted him by throwing the WWE World Heavyweight belt inside the ring; Rollins goes to pick it up as Mercury (or Noble I do not remember), sneak the school boy pin for the victory. Ambrose with the Dirty Deeds a minute later, ending the show on top.

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Gonna mark the fuck out if Ambrose wins on Sunday. More and more I'm thinking it's a possibility.

J&J know how to work a ring btw... hope people saw that tongiht. They aren't just a bunch of stooges like the old stooges.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

Gonna mark the fuck out if Ambrose wins on Sunday. More and more I'm thinking it's a possibility.

J&J know how to work a ring btw... hope people saw that tongiht. They aren't just a bunch of stooges like the old stooges.

The old stooges are considered two of the best workers of all time. They were just old. Noble and Mercury have been trainers and everything else. Always been solid in the ring.

Chief Walking Stick

Donator
Liked Posts:
BTW that R-Truth segment last night was comedy gold. Not sure how Kane didn't bust out laughing telling him he wasn't actually in the MITB match.

Haven't LOL'd that hard at WWE in awhile.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Just watched the Truth segment, laughed my ass off. Had no idea they put Rowan and Harper together