Yahoo Fantasy Baseball For CCS Members Sign Up

waldo7239117

Driving Wreckless DA Best
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't care what site we play on. To be honest, I have not had trouble with either.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
i didnt know for sure, i thought you were on the fence

if you know your baseball you dont need ESPNs insight. :)
True, but it doesn't hurt to get an outside opinion on a player

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
If there's room for another, I'll get in on this.

poodski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I cannot set a league up for money with minors participating.

Got ya. You could always set one up on a website like CBS or something. That's where I am playing my online money league.

I don't like their pay out though, its like 30 bucks a team and the winner get 150. Rest goes to them. Though it is cheaper for each additional team, and it is only 10 people.

Regardless unless its for money, I am out not because I wouldn't enjoy it but because I wouldn't pay attention.

documof

Liked Posts:
As far as ESPN vs. Yahoo. Both have pros and cons, and I have leagues in both system. I don't care either way about that.

We thinking a rotisserie or head to head league?

Captain Obvious

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
that is pretty much how it should be.

BA and SO have to be in due to manipulation of the league with players like Dunn ETC who will have a high OBP, low BA and alot of SO, if you eliminate those stats, than you wont be punished for players flaws....or milk the OBP train.

Also Losses need to be added, if RP x comes in the 8th inning down by 3 runs but the team comes back he gets a win, it should be the same for RP x if he comes in with a 3 run lead and gives up the lead and the opponent takes the lead he deserves the loss.

I completely disagree, because of the SP factor. a lot of the time SP don't derserve the L, but they get it anyway.

As far as your first example of RP X, how did he earn a W? He got lucky that he ended that inning. He didn't deserve that W.

AddisonStation

YamaHama it's fright nite
Donator
Liked Posts:
I completely disagree, because of the SP factor. a lot of the time SP don't derserve the L, but they get it anyway.

As far as your first example of RP X, how did he earn a W? He got lucky that he ended that inning. He didn't deserve that W.

I also don't think there should be loses included.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
As far as ESPN vs. Yahoo. Both have pros and cons, and I have leagues in both system. I don't care either way about that.

We thinking a rotisserie or head to head league?

Roto leagues find the more legit winner but aren't as fun IMO

IvyPickin87

Sinkin Putts ****in Butts
Donator
Liked Posts:
Guess im too late, no biggy ill just study football so i can take down addison next year.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
And you know im unstoppable in fantasy sports....

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
And you know im unstoppable in fantasy sports....

bitch plz i almost beat you in the semis and if we would have played in the finals i would have and i won our division dont wanna hear it i will beat you next year.

AddisonStation

Donator
Liked Posts:
bitch plz i almost beat you in the semis and if we would have played in the finals i would have and i won our division dont wanna hear it i will beat you next year.

Well that's too bad because you never got there... My team was clearly the best in the league..... Again....

IvyPickin87

Donator
Liked Posts:
Well that's too bad because you never got there... My team was clearly the best in the league..... Again....

Speaking of you havent accepted the invite on facebook what gives? Defending champ and all?