dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If he actually played well and looked like he knew what he was doing last year, I would be more optimistic. Fact is, he looked terrible and lost so until he plays like a Pro, I've basically given up on him.

You saw terrible and i saw White actually getting better with every snap and game he played last year. It was only 4 games but clearly saw him making strides, not big strides but definitely strides.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
no and no fucking way to most of it..........

I hope to see more production from Wheaton....but the rest is pipe dreams.....you have more receiving yards than passing yards......shit don't add up

You guys are missing where i said that these COULD BE stats. I was never giving my projections and never said i was and i said to give what you think they could do if anyone wanted to but again, i never said that these were what i thought they would do. It's to bad the amount of negativity some people have with everything Bears (not you Modo).
I obviously understand how bad it's been for so long but that most can't show any type of positivity is pretty fucking sad.

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Once again dumb dumb can't read.....moron.

What I would consider as "dumb dumb" is doing statistical projections for Sept-Dec in March................

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
You guys are missing where i said that these COULD BE stats. I was never giving my projections and never said i was and i said to give what you think they could do if anyone wanted to but again, i never said that these were what i thought they would do. It's to bad the amount of negativity some people have with everything Bears (not you Modo).
I obviously understand how bad it's been for so long but that most can't show any type of positivity is pretty fucking sad.

So these weren't projections..they are just what you think the stats could be..............................

On top of that you thanked a post of someone calling them "predictions".......so.....:aj:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
You forgot about the 8 touchdowns Hhroniss Grasu will have after being converted to fullback.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
So these weren't projections..they are just what you think the stats could be..............................

On top of that you thanked a post of someone calling them "predictions".......so.....:aj:

Damn it you're dumb. Which is why i just don't really reply to your posts much except to let you know just how dumb you are. Carry on.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Assuming they play a full season, if the bears send out Meredith and White as #1 and #2 I could see them hitting those pedestrian like numbers. The ones you have for Howard are the most likely though.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
M.Glennon--4,000 yds--27 td's--12 int's

No fucking way! Closer to 3200 yds 18 Td's and 16 int

J.Howard--1,400 yds rushing--350 yds rec--10 total td's

nope again, defenses are going to constantly have 8 in the box.
1100 yds -- 300 yds rec------- 8tds

C.Meredith--70 catches--900 yds--6 td's
maybe

K.White--50 catches--750 yds--5 td's
Oh fuck no, will play maybe 3-4 games and be hurt.

M.Wheaton--35 catches--450 yds--3 td's
yes

K.Wright--35 catches--450 yds--4 td's
maybe

Z.Miller--40 catches--470 yds--5 td's
no way on the 5 tds, others maybe

D.Simms--30 catches--360 yds--4 td's
tds to high again your delusional with all your td totals

L.Floyd--12 sacks
no way

P.Mcphee--8 sacks
no way

W.Young--9 sacks
no way

Q.Demps--5 int's
nope

M.Cooper--5 int nope

Your fucking nuts if you think the defense is going to post numbers like that. You have everyone having a career year all in the same year. You also have the bears averaging probably close to 27 points per game with a scrub QB. I will however bookmark this post to show you in 2018 how your consistently wrong.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Damn it you're dumb. Which is why i just don't really reply to your posts much except to let you know just how dumb you are. Carry on.
Except you respond to them constantly.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:

you asked for an answer and got it....if you don't like the answer don't ask the question.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No

But based on the progression we saw last season I think he could have 12 sacks in 13-14 games.

I think he ends up more at or 10 sacks. Not sure he gets to 12 regardless of games played.

FirstTimer

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The assumption is players stay healthy when trying to predict stats.

OP doesn't say that. Sure you could assume some sort of relative health but Floyd could be pretty healthy next year and still miss games or parts of games etc. Dings happen.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I think the problem some people are having with these stats is that people are looking at them collectively together as part of the team stats. Obviously, Floyd is not going to have 12 sacks with McPhee having 8 and Young having 9. Obviously, both Demps AND Cooper are not going to each have 5 ints. But if you look at each player independently and think about their ceiling, these numbers are realistic. It's hard to imagine a Bears player having 5 ints just because of how bad we have been at taking the ball away. But, I wouldn't put a guy like Demps having 5 out of the realm of possibility.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
OP doesn't say that. Sure you could assume some sort of relative health but Floyd could be pretty healthy next year and still miss games or parts of games etc. Dings happen.

Floyd's biggest knock coming out of college was his frame. He could certainly be the type of player that only realizes 75% of his potential simply from the fact he can't stay on the field....he is disruptive at times and that is what you want from a guy like that, but if he bulks up to add to his frame will he be the same player?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the problem some people are having with these stats is that people are looking at them collectively together as part of the team stats. Obviously, Floyd is not going to have 12 sacks with McPhee having 8 and Young having 9. Obviously, both Demps AND Cooper are not going to each have 5 ints. But if you look at each player independently and think about their ceiling, these numbers are realistic. It's hard to imagine a Bears player having 5 ints just because of how bad we have been at taking the ball away. But, I wouldn't put a guy like Demps having 5 out of the realm of possibility.

if you throw enough darts at a dart board you will eventually hit the center. Having one guy out of the 10 you pegged as stats really doesn't mean anything.