Yes, No, Maybe, No fucking way??

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
if you throw enough darts at a dart board you will eventually hit the center. Having one guy out of the 10 you pegged as stats really doesn't mean anything.

Having a discussion about player's 2017 ceiling is a good use of time IMO.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
No

But based on the progression we saw last season I think he could have 12 sacks in 13-14 games.

It's to bad you guys can't read correctly or maybe you just gloss over the parts that you don't wanna read but i said that these are based on if they stay healthy.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
you asked for an answer and got it....if you don't like the answer don't ask the question.

If you can't answer the question that was asked correctly then don't answer it at all.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The assumption is players stay healthy when trying to predict stats. That's atleast how I have always done it.

I said on the bottom of my OP that these numbers were on if both K.White and P.McPhee would stay healthy but certain people just couldn't figure out that of course it was if any of them stay healthy which really shouldn't be too hard to figure out since i'm not gonna say Floyd would get 12 sacks in 7 games but again......certain people are just to dumb to figure out something that should be so simple.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I never said it wasn't but the OP put in context of stats the Bears would do together.

It was more on individually but my fault for thinking everyone would be able to figure that out. If i would have said they were my projections then i could see how it would look that way but it was just a simple question if each one COULD hit those numbers is all.

It's amazing how people can't figure these things out but i'll keep in mind that some people aren't even finished with middle school yet on here.

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was more on individually but my fault for thinking everyone would be able to figure that out. If i would have said they were my projections then i could see how it would look that way but it was just a simple question if each one COULD hit those numbers is all.

It's amazing how people can't figure these things out but i'll keep in mind that some people aren't even finished with middle school yet on here.

I understood it. Not really surprised that most didn't.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
Mike Glennon:

Yards: 3500
Completion% 61
TD: 24
INT: 11

The rest? Who cares?

#superbowl #superbears

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's to bad you guys can't read correctly or maybe you just gloss over the parts that you don't wanna read but i said that these are based on if they stay healthy.

My response had nothing to do with their health....if all the players stayed healthy I don't think they would put up those stats...

PolarBear

Liked Posts:
If they play all 16 -

Mike Glennon - 3800 yards, 24 TD's, 11 INT's

Jordan Howard - 1350 yards, 8 TD's

Cameron Meredith - 78 receptions, 1014, 7 TD's.

Kevin White - 65 receptions, 960 yards, 6 TD's

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
If they play all 16 -

Mike Glennon - 3800 yards, 24 TD's, 11 INT's

Jordan Howard - 1350 yards, 8 TD's

Cameron Meredith - 78 receptions, 1014, 7 TD's.

Kevin White - 65 receptions, 960 yards, 6 TD's

What a relief it would be for us if K.White gave us a full year and gave us numbers like that or even close to it. If he could be anything close to what we were thinking we were gonna get it would be huge for our WR core.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If these guys can stay healthy for the full season what kind of stats do you predict they will put up?
offense
J.Cutler--4,200 yds 30 td's 11 int's

A.Jeffery--1,350 yds 11 td's

K.White--1,000 yds 5 td's

Z.Miller---680 yds 7 td's

E.Royal---650 yds 4 td's

J.Langford---1,100 rush yds/5 td's ---- 450 receiving yds/2 td's

defense
P.McPhee---13 sacks

L.Houston---12 sacks

W.Young---12 sacks

L.Floyd---7 sacks

E.Goldman and A.Hicks both with 2/3 sacks a piece

Now i know people are gonna jump all over these predictions as being over inflated but remember that this is predictions on these guys playing all 16 games and if that happens i can see these stats coming true or at least very close to being true.

I was gonna do tackles and int's for our LBers and DB's but kinda harder to predict.

Washington

Liked Posts:
It's fun to go back and see how reality shook out.

There were some CRAZY predictions on Glennon's numbers and some sack totals.

Washington

Liked Posts:
Its so funny most of this board has given up on White after 2 injuries that can be fully recovered from.

It is funny to go back and read the predictions and comments knowing what happened. Someone will make this same quote above this offseason simply changing the 2 to a 3.