Your Chicago Blackhawks offseason thread

MassHavoc

Staff member
Liked Posts:
My bad, guess the ones in red were traded away. Confusing if you just glance at the page. Why list the pick if you no longer own it?

That link definitely implies they have 12.

BlackHawkPaul

Fartbarf
Donator
Liked Posts:
Just to clarify, I believe the Blackhawks have 9 picks and not 12.

They have chances in rounds 1-4. Maybe.
The rest of the rounds are farts in the wind, with a barely a chance at making a splash.

Of the players in Rockford, who really is making noise that may be in the Indian Head and making a solid difference next season?

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Well they got another one

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
They have chances in rounds 1-4. Maybe.
The rest of the rounds are farts in the wind, with a barely a chance at making a splash.

Of the players in Rockford, who really is making noise that may be in the Indian Head and making a solid difference next season?

Debricat is breaking records in OHL. Shalunov is still possible? Shal should have the skill level to break in if he comes. Bondra is the guy I want to see, he didn't put up Debricat numbers in the OHL, but he was over a point per game while playing a power forward enforcer roll, has really good hands and has been a big kid playing with the mens team in Slovakia since he was 15 years old. If he is anything like Hayden, those two plus another step from Ras, if Ras could double his points next year, thats 3 big bodies, young bodies.

Bondra is 6'5" 240 or something? 1.2 ppg for two different teams in OHL. Consistent producer at every level, and often asked to be the enforcer on his teams. I hope he is nasty and Hayden stays nasty.

Then there is Forslin, and Motte should be ready next year. Baun is the wild card because of size/speed/aggression.

And I don't want to forget Graham Knott if he is still around.

We need Pokka/Forsling/Gus/Svedstein one of those guys to figure something out Forsling looks awesome for his age, to be that physical at 19. Could be a top 4 guy soon.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
RhD. I like Krys pick and he looked good later and in the postseason for BC but passing over Adam Fox a looking good RHD prospect seems harmful with nothing there in the pipeline at that but several mobile LHD from Carlsson, Snuggerrud, etc.

If only more Swedes were raised to play RH too. We do have 1 in Robin Press

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
RW... he is replacing Hossa.... they are taking Hossa out back to look at the flowers... :crying:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

clonetrooper264

Retired Bandwagon Mod
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
RW... he is replacing Hossa.... they are taking Hossa out back to look at the flowers... :crying:
Say it ain't so! Da Hoss can't live forever? :(

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hossa is the least of our problems. We are lucky to have him on the third line.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hayden-Toews-Panik has a ton of potential, if Toews starts eating more meat, training his body right, and raises his testosterone. Low test is the most likley reason a guy would just all of a sudden lose stick handling ability. Its like lightning in your nerves and gives you ultimate sensitivity and control....the power increase is just the beginning of why you can hit baseballs far.