Your Expectations for Trubisky this season....

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I get you. But unless something goes really wrong the Bears are expected to be good. When was the last time anyone thought that?
I'll gladly call bullshit on anyone who says they didn't think the Bears weren't going to be good in year 2 of Trestman.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll gladly call bullshit on anyone who says they didn't think the Bears weren't going to be good in year 2 of Trestman.

Still agree, but last was a surprise. Trestman never went 12-4 in his first year. As large as those expectations were I would have to think these expectations are or should be higher. If I remember correctly, people thought Cutler in his second year will be great but, in the end, he was and will always be Cutler.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
No. Really. He doesn't. He doesn't owe you, the media or anyone else shit. Much less when quarterbacks like him can have their guaranteed money voided over anything they say that a club doesn't like to hear. I don't give a shit what he says publicaly, I only are about his play. Its if nothing else a change of pace to have a clean cut quarterback that isn't a controversial personality. This isn't the NBA. If you want drama change sports.

All I want is more improvement from him. The stats will come along with said improvement.
lolwt* was this meant for some other thread??????????????????????????

o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Do you think it negatively affects his downfield vision?

I know what naggy wants to do works cause there were people wide open constantly. Trubisky execution was getting worse towards the end of the season-some of that could be maybe playing injured. Not saying he’s terrible but I didn’t see what makes him the number two overall pick

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I know what naggy wants to do works cause there were people wide open constantly. Trubisky execution was getting worse towards the end of the season-some of that could be maybe playing injured. Not saying he’s terrible but I didn’t see what makes him the number two overall pick
I mean, I'm in agreement with what appears to be the consensus here. There's no excuse this season, and there is no reason not to expect him to be a top QB this coming season.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
4000 yard, 32 TDs, 14 INTs

I think 4000 yards and 30 passing TDs should be what we expect.

I would like to see a reduction in over throw picks and better percentages on deep passes. I think a year together will be key, we saw him and Robinson get on the same page as the season went on.
Pretty close to what I was thinking.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
SERIOUS QUESTION:

How does THIS vvv

Ok CCS,

Let's do it. What are you expectations for Trubisky this year. Stats/performance, fundamentals, "look", etc.

Get THIS vvv sort of response???

No. Really. He doesn't. He doesn't owe you, the media or anyone else shit. Much less when quarterbacks like him can have their guaranteed money voided over anything they say that a club doesn't like to hear. I don't give a shit what he says publicaly, I only are about his play. Its if nothing else a change of pace to have a clean cut quarterback that isn't a controversial personality. This isn't the NBA. If you want drama change sports.

All I want is more improvement from him. The stats will come along with said improvement.

?????????????

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
2.5-1 TD-INT ratio. He's the 2nd overall pick in his third year in the league. It's go time.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
2.5-1 TD-INT ratio. He's the 2nd overall pick in his third year in the league. It's go time.
With an above average offensive line, and all but one of his main skill position players coming back, and a defense that should get him the ball often. Anyone who wants to play the Dear, Sweet Mitchell excuse game should forever be ostracized.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
With an above average offensive line, and all but one of his main skill position players coming back, and a defense that should get him the ball often. Anyone who wants to play the Dear, Sweet Mitchell excuse game should forever be ostracized.

No doubt about it.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
4,000+ yds, 28 TD's, 15 INT's
375+ rushing yds

He has to cut down on the over throws
He has to get better at reading the defense
I don't mind him running the ball cause he's pretty good at not taking too big of hits and knowing when to get down or run out of bounds
I think his passing accuracy when on the run isn't bad but could get better of course

I'm excited to see what he does in his 2nd year with Nagy and the same coaches and system

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Correct, honeymoon is over and hopefully Mole Eye will be a thing of the past.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
4,000+ yds, 28 TD's, 15 INT's
375+ rushing yds

He has to cut down on the over throws
He has to get better at reading the defense
I don't mind him running the ball cause he's pretty good at not taking too big of hits and knowing when to get down or run out of bounds
I think his passing accuracy when on the run isn't bad but could get better of course

I'm excited to see what he does in his 2nd year with Nagy and the same coaches and system
So you expect him to regress in TD/INT????????????? ANd is this playing every single game????????

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
4,000+ yards 32tds passing 6ints Not putting rushing.