Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Congrats but to put things in perspective Baltimore is tied for first place right now as well...

Thanks, and true. But, IMO, we're better than Baltimore and not in the east.

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
Whoopsies.

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Though Baltimore has managed to hang onto to that share of first place pretty much ever since which is pretty damn amazing.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's amazing what Baltimore has done and they have good players, but they aren't going to win the east because it's the east.

The Sox are different. This team can easily win the division because there isn't a team that's really good in the entire division. And right now the Sox are playing great baseball.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
Would be nice to see the o's keep it up win the east. I want to see Boston and new York out of the playoffs would be great. Sox are playing great ball and the tigers are in a funk. The tigers still make me pretty nervous.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Would be nice to see the o's keep it up win the east. I want to see Boston and new York out of the playoffs would be great. Sox are playing great ball and the tigers are in a funk. The tigers still make me pretty nervous.

As much as that would be great to see, it's not going to happen. The Yankees will get hot and probably win the division. Blue Jays will be .500 and still in last place. Which sucks.

Tazer4mvp

Liked Posts:
Stranger things have happen. Dare to dream a postseason with no new York or Boston.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I knew we had the team to do it, so much talent on the roster.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wrote a blog post about it before the year started. Just like in 2005, pieces just fell together. the team itself on paper was mediocre, but everything fell together and meshed.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I wrote a blog post about it before the year started. Just like in 2005, pieces just fell together. the team itself on paper was mediocre, but everything fell together and meshed.

yeah, if twitter was around for that offseason right before 2005 id be banned for life with the anger I had in the offseason. carlos lee for pods and luis v, bye bye to mags and replaced with ouchy dye. some old ass cubans in our rotation. than it all meshed and meshed well as it was one of the best playoff pitching performances in baseball.

hell we had 3 closers that year.

TheChicagoFan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yeah, if twitter was around for that offseason right before 2005 id be banned for life with the anger I had in the offseason. carlos lee for pods and luis v, bye bye to mags and replaced with ouchy dye. some old ass cubans in our rotation. than it all meshed and meshed well as it was one of the best playoff pitching performances in baseball.

hell we had 3 closers that year.

Yep. And Contreras was a big ? Garland better than expected. It all just worked out.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep. And Contreras was a big ? Garland better than expected. It all just worked out.

we got contreras the year before in the loiza deal right?

Sent from the report me wharehouse using Tapatalk

dabynsky

Fringe Average Mod
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got him for Loazia at the deadline in 04.

DewsSox79

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Got him for Loazia at the deadline in 04.

thats what i thought. i remember getting pissed at that deal. im always pissed when it comes to the sox and the moves they make. i guess thats why they are the GMs and we are fans.

Sent from the report me wharehouse using Tapatalk