You're the GM -- CCS Mock Draft (PICKS ONLY)

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
Thanks for your input. Did you PM the next guy? If not shut the fuck up.

No I was Going by the 6 hour rules that X set up. So take the stick out of your ass and by your suggestion dont mention my fucking name in a post, reply or message me.

TheDane

Liked Posts:
Giants selects CB Pierre Desir, Lindenwood

I'm very sorry about the hold-up. I've had internet-trouble the last couple of days. Hopefully I didn't filibuster this whole thing up..

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

I'm very sorry about the hold-up. I've had internet-trouble the last couple of days. Hopefully I didn't filibuster this whole thing up..

You didn't. It's my fault for the hold up - and honestly, I don't apologize for it. It's a game. Yesterday was the superbowl, and I didn't sit on the computer. Everyone that's upset will get over it.

btw, good pick :eek:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

It's all good!

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You didn't. It's my fault for the hold up - and honestly, I don't apologize for it. It's a game. Yesterday was the superbowl, and I didn't sit on the computer. Everyone that's upset will get over it.

btw, good pick :eek:

Totally understandable!

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
New Orleans select: Joel Bitonio - OT - Nevada

With our tackles struggling along our offensive line last season, we elected to take the best tackle left on the board. We've gotten great value with all three of our picks thus far, and they will all be able to battle for a starting spot.

Rd 2 - Will Sutton - DT - Arizona St
Rd 2 - Marcus Roberson - CB - Florida
Rd 3 - Joel Bitonio - OT - Nevada

Detroit is on the clock.

BearDown104

Bears Guru
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the 76th pick in the 2014 CCS draft, the Detroit Lions select Dion Bailey, S, USC.

The Lions have a great pass rush and run stopping D Line. They actually have above average LBs as well, but their secondary is atrocious. With Denard in the first and Bailey in the third this secondary got a much needed makeover. We hope to resign Delmas though he's aging and is banged up frequently.

Bailey is a great run stopping/tackling safety as he's spent time at LB in HS and college. He has a ball hawking mentality and makes big plays in big games. He has great size/speed combo at 6' and 210#.

San Francisco is now on the clock.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Jonathan Goodwin has been in the middle of one of the NFL's best offensive lines. The soon-to-be free agent commanded a $3.1 million cap hit last season and is in the twilight of his career at 35 years of age.

So with that in mind San Francisco selects: Weston Richburg, C Colorado State University 6-4 300. He had a great senior bowl week and is on the rise.

Peanut Punch PMed

Peanut Punch

Liked Posts:
Sticking with defense, the Dallas Cowboys select: Trevor Reilly, OLB, Utah

PM'd Calabis

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
CJ Fiedorowicz TE Iowa

Ravens need a TE and without a 4th round pick taken this guy here.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:
The Chicago Bears select:

Terrence Brooks FS Florida State

Shows impressive range and coverage skills thanks to player corner for his freshman and sophomore years. 2 year starter at safety and Has shown fast development at Safety. Was know as a leader at FSU.

The Bears continue to rebuild a defense that was atrocious last year, with a DT/CB/FS in the first three rounds.

Browns (CLYDE LEE) are on the clock.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think the Browns missed their pick.. If not disregard my pick I guess.

The Arizona Cardinals select Zack Mettenberger, QB, LSU.

This is a pretty good pick for the Cardinals after failing to find a partner to trade down. Without the injury he sustained, he probably would have went higher. With Carson Palmer still under contract, the Cardinals have the luxury of letting him sit and learn while he heals.

The Green Bay Packers (ALTEREGO) are now on the clock.

Sagbear

Liked Posts:

This is a pretty good pick for the Cardinals after failing to find a partner to trade down. Without the injury he sustained, he probably would have went higher. With Carson Palmer still under contract, the Cardinals have the luxury of letting him sit and learn while he heals.

Great Pick fits their system perfectly and can sit and learn behind Palmer for a year.

X

Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

Not only was it a good pick - but was played correctly by you. Been 6 hours of draft time since the last pick - guy didn't make his pick...you're up. Well done.

Cleveland selects Telvin Smith - OLB - Florida State.

Great value on a heady player at a position of need. win win.

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Sorry for the delay, movers were offloading the home.

I'll go into explanation a little later but for now, with the next pick, the Green Bay Packers select - Daniel McCullers - DT - Tenn

Edit: with BJ Raji being a FA and his future with the team uncertain, the Pack go for a hog of a DT that engulfs the C and G on the OL's. who says a NT in a 3-4 has to be short? fuck it, let's see what a man who's 6'7" 350lbs does. If McCullers can keep up the pace he had in college, he'll create a lot of holes for the blitzing LBers.

1st - Calvin Pryor - S - Louisville
2nd - Yawin Smallwood - LB - UConn
3rd - Daniel McCullers - DT - Tenn

the first 3 rounds really help to shore up a porous DEF. didn't see much of a need to really upgrade the offense since they're always firing on all cylinders.

Iggles are on the clock, Hyatt151 PM'd

Last edited:

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
With the 22nd pick in the 3rd round, The Philadelphia Eagles select:

Marcus Smith -- DE -- Louisville

Da Chiefs and Mr Sojka are on the clock.