Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Personally, I don't think Pace is going anywhere. But...

Something is going on. Why do we keep seeing these conflicting reports. And, let's not forget the CONSERVATIVE voice for the Bears, Zach Zaidman, even made a comment about how there could be changes in the organization higher than John Fox.

Monday can't come fast enough.

Some wanker, sorry Zach, makes something up or offers opinion and others run with it. Welcome to news by committee.

Pace is safe and if he weren't it should be Teddy that's on the line. If you don't have the ability to hire the right people or even hire the right people to hire the right people, it's time to find more suitable employment.

xer0h0ur

HS Referee HoF
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Going to be entertaining as hell come Monday. Somebody is going down, but who will it be.

Feelsgoodman, I am off on Mondays and Fridays. Ima have mah popcorn ready and already have my Chicago Bears youtube alerts on so I get the press conference alert.

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Feelsgoodman, I am off on Mondays and Fridays. Ima have mah popcorn ready and already have my Chicago Bears youtube alerts on so I get the press conference alert.

I'm going to be eating prime rib, and drinking moonshine. I should be entertaining in slack