Za'Darius Smith on IR with lingering back injury

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Preseason Stats are pointless. He makes stupid ass throws and decisions. Any nfl qb can play well in preseason.

You're legit worse than I was about mitch. Least mitch showed he could do something, all love has shown is what he cant do thus far.

That throw into the endzone in preseason was the worst shit I've seen a QB do in a while.

(Facepalm) by throwing a single INT, and having nothing but very good numbers and tape aside from that, Love makes 'stupid throws and decisions'? (Not to mention, Favre made dumb throws, and he was a HOFer anyway)

What are you talking about? Love showed that he can play very well leading 2nd stringers against starters, and also even better leading starters against starters (in the regular season). What has Love shown that he 'cant do' so far?

You are literally saying "So what of Love has played very good everytime we have seen him aside from a single mistake? He had a single mistake!!!!" LOL stop being delusional.

msadows

Liked Posts:
(Facepalm) by throwing a single INT, and having nothing but very good numbers and tape aside from that, Love makes 'stupid throws and decisions'? (Not to mention, Favre made dumb throws, and he was a HOFer anyway)

What are you talking about? Love showed that he can play very well leading 2nd stringers against starters, and also even better leading starters against starters (in the regular season). What has Love shown that he 'cant do' so far?

You are literally saying "So what of Love has played very good everytime we have seen him aside from a single mistake? He had a single mistake!!!!" LOL stop being delusional.

Believe whatever makes you feel better.

You sound like me defending mitch, but at least I waited for him to have a 6TD game until I acted like a moron.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Believe whatever makes you feel better.

You sound like me defending mitch, but at least I waited for him to have a 6TD game until I acted like a moron.

I'm acting like a moron for saying Love's numbers look really good, therefore he hasn't looked bad or 'shown nothing'?

You can't literally be serious?

Look man, just be real. You don't want Love to be good, so you are just going to ignore the fact that he had looked very good so far. Nothing more to say, but tangible on field production > what you want to believe.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm acting like a moron for saying Love's numbers look really good, therefore he hasn't looked bad or 'shown nothing'?

You can't literally be serious?

Look man, just be real. You don't want Love to be good, so you are just going to ignore the fact that he had looked very good so far. Nothing more to say, but tangible on field production > what you want to believe.
Ur mom looks very good and has "shown nothing" many times. She looks great in nothing.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
THE PACKERS WILL BE 14-3 *plugs ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA

10veitout

Liked Posts:
THE PACKERS WILL BE 14-3 *plugs ears* LA LA LA LA LA LA

When did I plug my ears? I responded to each and every point made by Bears fans lol.

"Jordan Love has shown nothing despite the fact that his numbers look pretty good *plugs ears* LALALALALA"

Bust

Liked Posts:
When did I plug my ears? I responded to each and every point made by Bears fans lol.

"Jordan Love has shown nothing despite the fact that his numbers look pretty good *plugs ears* LALALALALA"

The run is over. It was a good run. Had the bears not choked 2 games back in the day Rodgers would have retired with zero rings to his name, ugh.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The run is over. It was a good run. Had the bears not choked 2 games back in the day Rodgers would have retired with zero rings to his name, ugh.

The Rodgers run is over, after our SB win this season. (He will go compete for more with the 'Phins though)

The Love run commences next season, a run that will be just as unbearable for Bears fans as Rodgers/Favre's runs.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
He already quit on the team. Didn't you hear the interview before the season started where he threw the team under the bus? ya.

If they somehow lose in primetime this week that team will become a shitshow and we will all enjoy it so much.
The refs will never let them lose at home on MNF to the Lions.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Pack are done, they lost their aura. Injuries, diva QB, lost their defensive coordinator.

Division is wide open boyz

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
This packers loser is desperate to convince bears fans about his team and love. It's hard to watch. Hate to see it

10veitout

Liked Posts:
This packers loser is desperate to convince bears fans about his team and love. It's hard to watch. Hate to see it

Bears fans are desperate to convince themselves Love and the Packers won't be good going forward, it isn't working though lol.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
The future;

Look at the bright side, at least you are used to it by now. (He was leading the Packers backups against the Saints starting base defense btw)

Seems like Love has affinity for looking very good with backups while playing against starters. Every drive of his preseason was 2nd string vs starters.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

I plugged Ur mom.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
The future;

Look at the bright side, at least you are used to it by now. (He was leading the Packers backups against the Saints starting base defense btw)

Seems like Love has affinity for looking very good with backups while playing against starters. Every drive of his preseason was 2nd string vs starters.
Ur mom has an affinity for looking very good when she backs it up while playing against my starter. Every drive!

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

I see to remember Love losing both games he played in Pre-Season. Even the Packers homers know he sucks. You're as delusional as it gets.

When he played in a real game last week he got ZERO points, ONE turnover. That's not good.