Za'Darius Smith on IR with lingering back injury

msadows

Liked Posts:
Love looked great passing, Fields did not. Boom.

jesus, you are fucking delusional.

throwing high and off your back foot does not equate to looking “great passing”. You’d think that someone who watched 3 decades of HOF qb play would know how to tell when someone throws the ball properly or not.

I guess I gave you too much credit. I’m sure you’ll disappear once the packers suck starting this week.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
jesus, you are fucking delusional.

throwing high and off your back foot does not equate to looking “great passing”. You’d think that someone who watched 3 decades of HOF qb play would know how to tell when someone throws the ball properly or not.

I guess I gave you too much credit. I’m sure you’ll disappear once the packers suck starting this week.

If you are throwing perfectly accurate on nearly every throw because of your supreme arm talent, then yes, that does equate to great passing. 5 of 7 with 68 yards and a 102.1 rating and 71% completion pct. Results are results.

Do you realize that I grew up watching Favre then Rodgers? Both of whom were, and are known to let their footwork and technique slip due to having the arm talent to make up for it? Mahomes does the same thing lol.

Love wasn't throwing 'high', if he was, his passes wouldn't be so perfectly accurate. He was throwing off his back foot, yes, and still was perfectly accurate. This is exactly why you are scared lol.

Nope, Packers 14-3 SB campaign commences Monday night.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Imagine trying to convince yourself that a QB going 5 of 7 with 68 yards and a 102.1 rating and 71% completion pct. isn't good because he didnt perfectly follow through on his footwork on each pass lol.

Literally psychosis.

Last edited:

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine trying to convince yourself that a QB going 5 of 7 with 68 yards and a 102.1 rating and 71% completion pct. isn't good because he did perfectly follow through on his footwork on each pass lol.

Literally psychosis.
If he was that good, Packers would have traded Rodgers for a boatload of draft picks and freed up some cap space.

Game/set/match

10veitout

Liked Posts:
If he was that good, Packers would have traded Rodgers for a boatload of draft picks and freed up some cap space.

Game/set/match

We can get more for him after the season due to their being more teams (likely 10-15+) bidding, rather then post draft where there would have been only 3-5 teams bidding.

Why would we trade him for less now, rather then more later, and after having another season of him as we planned?

Game/set/match

10veitout

Liked Posts:
"If Rodgers was that good, he wouldn't have sat 3 seasons behind Favre!"

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not speaking of right now, I am speaking of sometime during the preseason.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Not speaking of right now, I am speaking of sometime during the preseason.

"We can get more for him after the season due to their being more teams (likely 10-15+) bidding, rather then post draft where there would have been only 3-5 teams bidding."

mecha

Liked Posts:
he will be Aaron Rodgers, at age 38, and will be then 11 years removed from a Super Bowl win and has thus done nothing since. you think you have Tom Brady, Tom Brady was still winning Super Bowls in his 40s before the Patriots let him go. Brady didn't require 9 draft picks to obtain or the largest quarterback contract in the league either.

there's a difference.

you're still a clown and forever will be.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
"We can get more for him after the season due to their being more teams (likely 10-15+) bidding, rather then post draft where there would have been only 3-5 teams bidding."
Not if he plays like week 1.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
he will be Aaron Rodgers, at age 38, and will be then 11 years removed from a Super Bowl win and has thus done nothing since. you think you have Tom Brady, Tom Brady was still winning Super Bowls in his 40s before the Patriots let him go. Brady didn't require 9 draft picks to obtain or the largest quarterback contract in the league either.

there's a difference.

you're still a clown and forever will be.

Because Tom Brady isnt nearly as good, and only was winning SBs because he had significantly better teams, particularly defense.

Rodgers worst season is better then half of Brady's career seasons. Who cares that Brady had better defenses?

If Rodgers was on Brady's teams, he would have even more rings, this undeniable, unless you think significantly better QB play hurts a teams chances at winning SB's lol.

The Patriots knew this, which is why they let Tom 'the system' walk in favor of signing Cam Newton lol.

Yes, the Packers will get a huge haul for Rodgers. Starting point will be three 1sts, but it will likely end up being much more then that.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
Because Tom Brady isnt nearly as good, and only was winning SBs because he had significantly better teams, particularly defense.

Rodgers worst season is better then half of Brady's career seasons. Who cares that Brady had better defenses?

If Rodgers was on Brady's teams, he would have even more rings, this undeniable, unless you think significantly better QB play hurts a teams chances at winning SB's lol.

The Patriots knew this, which is why they let Tom 'the system' walk in favor of signing Cam Newton lol.

Yes, the Packers will get a huge haul for Rodgers. Starting point will be three 1sts, but it will likely end up being much more then that.
Why does Brady had better teams? Right, he isn't a selfish.

Rodgers is a bigger talent but Brady is a better player. When I had the choice, I know who I take...

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Imagine trying to convince yourself that a QB going 5 of 7 with 68 yards and a 102.1 rating and 71% completion pct. isn't good because he didnt perfectly follow through on his footwork on each pass lol.

Literally psychosis.
You forgot the part that the Saints were winning by 35 points and in total prevent mode.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

You won't get three firsts. Sorry to break that to you, not for a 39 year old QB with 1 year left on his contract. At that point a team is much better of pursuing Watson.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You won't get three firsts. Sorry to break that to you, not for a 39 year old QB with 1 year left on his contract. At that point a team is much better of pursuing Watson.

Lol, yes we will. Rodgers will be 38 btw.

It doesnt matter the years left on his contract because he will demand and extension.

Stafford got two firsts, goes without saying Rodgers will get at least three 1sts, especially coming off of two straight MVP seasons.

More likely, three 1sts, three 2nds, and a 1st round player or two.

Last edited:

10veitout

Liked Posts:
You forgot the part that the Saints were winning by 35 points and in total prevent mode.

The Saints still had all their starters in base defense.

Thanks for outright fabricating nonsense though.