My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Hell no. Get him. Figure that shit out. You want some defensive players? Awesome! Roquan and JJ might be in the convo and although I think highly of both, they have some red flags with injuries (plural).

Think about this. Rams gave up 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks, and some thirds to pick Goff, then they give up two more to get rid of him and acquire Stafford.

3 first round picks for Watson? Sign me up. Set for a damn decade +

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Hell no. Get him. Figure that shit out. You want some defensive players? Awesome! Roquan and JJ might be in the convo and although I think highly of both, they have some red flags with injuries (plural).

Think about this. Rams gave up 2 first round picks, 2 second round picks, and some thirds to pick Goff, then they give up two more to get rid of him and acquire Stafford.

3 first round picks for Watson? Sign me up. Set for a damn decade +

Finally a reasonable take around here.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
2-1's
2-2's
Fuller and EJ.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Great. So not only an offense with no OL or receiving weapons, but a porous defense as well. But hey...we’d have a QB!
You know you are right. The Bears have been so solid without a franchise QB, they should definitely just keep going down the same road.

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
What veterans would the bears have to cut or trade to fit Watson under the cap? Fuller? Hicks? Whitehair? Would this mean they can't resign Robinson? No first or possibly second to replace any of these players or players possibly moved in the trade for Watson. That is a tough choice and certainly a more complex question than "do you want Watson on the Bears of not?"

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
dumbass it doesn't matter. Watson does not want to come here.
Hey speaking of dumbasses, would you care to finally comment on when you said youve been here long before me even though my join date is years before yours? Thank you Mr. Special person sir.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You know you are right. The Bears have been so solid without a franchise QB, they should definitely just keep going down the same road.
Either way gets you to the same spot...losers. The only difference is, going all-in for Watson guarantees that loss. Because there no way to build the team around him. Unless you plan on him playing as long as Tom Brady. Then maybe...

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Either way gets you to the same spot...losers. The only difference is, going all-in for Watson guarantees that loss. Because there no way to build the team around him. Unless you plan on him playing as long as Tom Brady. Then maybe...
The deal gives up 4 picks and 2 players, you do know that they allow teams to add FA's and draft others to fill such spots, correct?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I do believe we just witnessed that a healthy Deshaun Watson with a bad coach and no talent on the roster has a ceiling of about four wins.
I think that is perfect, suck one year with Pace and Nagy, assuring their exit and you still have 4 more years of him under contract.