☆☆☆☆ CCS 2015 Forum Awards☆☆☆☆

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Lesbehonest, certain posters won certain awards because of certain clicks.
Obviously.

And certain posters still won despite being a clique outsider.

:smoke:

Reactions: WCL

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I never did establish my own clique or join one for that matter. Might start a thread to for registration

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I never did establish my own clique or join one for that matter. Might start a thread to for registration

I think I know the way to do that. Just keep posting pictures and videos throughout threads. Don't add anything of substance, and just take the majority viewpoint on all issues. That will get you more friends here than you can imagine.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think I know the way to do that. Just keep posting pictures and videos throughout threads. Don't add anything of substance, and just take the majority viewpoint on all issues. That will get you more friends here than you can imagine.

Better take something for that hurt in your butt.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Is there an official list of cliques? I just like to know who I'm pissing off. I know there's the fanboy clique which seems almost defunct, and the chatzy clique, which seems to include a lot of regulars. Are there any others? Yous think there would be a packers clique with the amount of them on here but they don't seem very well organized. Kinda like the Orphans in The Warriors.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Is there an official list of cliques? I just like to know who I'm pissing off. I know there's the fanboy clique which seems almost defunct, and the chatzy clique, which seems to include a lot of regulars. Are there any others? Yous think there would be a packers clique with the amount of them on here but they don't seem very well organized. Kinda like the Orphans in The Warriors.

Don't know but you can join mine. With Cutler pretty much gone we really have nothing to argue about

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:

I want to be a part of one of the cliques. No wonder I didn't win anything.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Don't know but you can join mine. With Cutler pretty much gone we really have nothing to argue about
Oh I'm a lone wolf my friend. I dislike cliques immensely irl so I don't really see me joining an online one. Who is in yours?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Oh I'm a lone wolf my friend. I dislike cliques immensely irl so I don't really see me joining an online one. Who is in yours?

Shit nobody right now. You are the first I asked

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There's really clique's on this board? Fer srs?

Fuck, I thought you guys were kidding..

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
The one thing I've learned from this thread is that horrible posters like SilenceS are considered mod-worthy.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
There's really clique's on this board? Fer srs?

Fuck, I thought you guys were kidding..

There are. Some just don't have names

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:

lol at orphans

I don't think the fanboy clique qualifies as a clique anymore because it only has one member, maybe two if you count midway-jay but I think he's just a Despbro alt.

Don't think there's really a chatzy clique either because it's just a place where posters go to internet fight with eachother.

There's definitely party lines though, for instance - there are people that think Biff can be a decent poster, and those that don't even read his posts before hating. there are people that find Bearsbud to be funny, and those that do not. there are people that think Despbro is a good Bears fan, and those that don't.